Notices

Craic!

Oh, I was going to say!

It can look like whatever you want, within reason. So, someone find a picture of a wagon, post it here, assume it looks a little more worn, and if everyone likes it then it's yours! It needs to be pulled by two ponies, though. No oxen or teams of horses!

I will find the perfect image, never fear! And then I will customize it! The image in my head is a round-topped gypsy-wagon style, I think they're called Var-somethings (Oooh! So specific!) I did research a while ago, probably when Kossil first mentioned the idea, but I dunno where I put the links.

Also I am planning on doing an epic poster-style picture of the women of Crows (Sorry WK, I can't draw men so Norsam gets left out). Any pose you ladies want to see your chars in? I can either do an at-rest sort of pic, or a "fighting" pic (all kind of cheesy and epic-looking), because I finally figured out I can use stock art for pose references! Hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post

Also I am planning on doing an epic poster-style picture of the women of Crows (Sorry WK, I can't draw men so Norsam gets left out). Any pose you ladies want to see your chars in? I can either do an at-rest sort of pic, or a "fighting" pic (all kind of cheesy and epic-looking), because I finally figured out I can use stock art for pose references! Hooray!
No problem, I'm used to feeling left out by now. My own fault for having man-parts in this group, I suppose

Oh, and the "being a horrible incestous devil-worshipping bastard" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight777 View Post
No problem, I'm used to feeling left out by now. My own fault for having man-parts in this group, I suppose

Oh, and the "being a horrible incestous devil-worshipping bastard" thing.
Awww. That makes me so sad I might just try to get some good reference and give the man-type-thing a go, now. Just...don't hurt me if he comes out looking a little...femme.

Ye, if I drew Norsam then I'd have to draw Conner too. But I can't promise he wouldn't looke girly either, so are you saying I just shouldn't try to draw either of them?

You are such a discouragement to my artistic endeavors. Way to go, downer!

I want to see a femme Norsam! And Connor too, for that matter. I don't suppose Connor looks like Roark, though.... Shame.

Asterisk, I love you! I had hoped, deep down, that you would draw something lovely for us.... and you surpassed my hopes with the thought of, not one, but two drawings!

Here's the link I provided Asterisk when I first thought of the idea:

http://www.enslin.com/rae/gypsy/camps.htm

There are oodles of different types of vardo... and I can't pick my favorite. I also pictured a bow top wagon (canvas-covered).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
Double post!

I like the idea of the womenz at rest... outside of our wagon, our feet propped up, enjoying the light of the campfire.... Or (the cliche) gathered around a tavern table.