Paragon Paths/Prestige Class Conversions

   
Yeah, upon further review, it looks like the Weapon Expert prestige class indeed needs scrapped, since their is the Kensei and the Sword Master already.

Master of the Phalanx looks weak.

I'd suggest the following
* Increase damage on Break the Line to 2[W]
* Set for Charge - remove bonus to AC, instead have this foil the attack and shift the enemy 1 square (move them back a space).
* Phalaynx shield is a bit weak, need to somehow beef that up.

Otherwise, I really like the idea!

You may be right, Squeak. Anyone else have thoughts on the Phalanx path?

Here is a preview:

http://www.farlandworld.com/paragon.html

Looks good.

Comment on my class and how the powers were reworded. I like it, except for liason's knife. Let's make it a melee or ranged weapon (Str and Dex respectably). Same goes for the vs will attack. I like the idea of attack if you don't get the information you want.

Otherwise cool. Like the new site, can't wait to see more of it implemented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune Tsuki View Post
Looks good.

Comment on my class and how the powers were reworded. I like it, except for liason's knife. Let's make it a melee or ranged weapon (Str and Dex respectably). Same goes for the vs will attack.
Will do.

Quote:
I like the idea of attack if you don't get the information you want.
Yeah, having come fresh off of DMing 4E, I wanted to make it an easier mechanism for combat rather than making too many skill checks and complicating stuff.

Oh no. I understood why you did that. Makes things quicker and more straight forward. I was talking about how I wrote it to be "you get attack and info" but you turned it into "You get info and if you fail at that, you get an attack" You could probably increase the vulnerability to 10 for that. Maybe. Ask sith about balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune Tsuki View Post
Oh no. I understood why you did that. Makes things quicker and more straight forward. I was talking about how I wrote it to be "you get attack and info" but you turned it into "You get info and if you fail at that, you get an attack" You could probably increase the vulnerability to 10 for that. Maybe. Ask sith about balance
No, no. Check it again. I wrote it as either you get info AND an attack or just you get an attack.

You dropped the Attack line from Piercing Shot.
Shadow Walk should probably have a different name, since it's currently used by the Warlock.
Polearm Reach should probably just be called Polearm Gamble, and it should say "as a bonus feat". The rest isn't really important.
Oh, and you might want to consider using the normal 4e coloring scheme for powers...




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us