Notices


Delvers in the Dark

   
"Better to confront them head on than have them sneak up behind us later," Layna says quietly. "Open the door, step out of the opening and let them come to us. There are seven of us and they can only fit out one or two at a time."

Wyngrad, itching to kill some kobolds, gives her a thumbs up.

He has a bit of worry on his face, though. All the bickering in the party was not good, on top of the fact that it makes a lot of noise.

Astaban shakes his head in disbelief at Layna's words, then composes himself.

"Okay, if that's what you want..." he starts as he reaches for the doorknob, turns it quietly, and then throws open the door.

He immediately sprints back to the group as soon as he opens the door.

As the door swings open, you catch a glimpse of ruddy-skinned kobolds in the flickering torchlight. They take one look out into the hall and scurry away from the light, into the far reaches of the room. You hear a door open.

OOCInitiative rolls:
Karn Lee:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 7)

Astaban:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 5)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+5
Original Dice: 1d20+5

Layna Tyrness:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 16)

Tobeha:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 12)

Blake Morrow:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 9)

Eberhart Zurbruck:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 21)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20
Original Dice: 1d20

Brynna Wyllam:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 8)

Melindy:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 4)

Victoria:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+6
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 17)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+2
Original Dice: 1d20+2

Gregory Rimogard:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20
d20 Results: 20
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+2
Original Dice: 1d20+2

These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+1

freakin heck, this is a lot of reading. 3 pages? in 1 day? It's gonna take me about an hour just to catch up, but I am gonna make a post tonight.
OOC
It really sucks when I have to let all that argument stuff go without my involvement. I woulda shoved the map in Sikh's face and showed him how stupid it would be for me to need a map if I was the one that drew it.
OOC2

Methuselah holds his morningstar and shield firmly,
readied action to attack
waiting for the next plan.

OOC to MordaeQuick questions:
1. Were we able to see the kobolds' weapons?
2. Who in the party has the best line of sight into the room?

Since Sikhandyn had readied his crossbow, I'm going to assume that, as the kobolds take a look out into the hall, the wizard has the time to let a bolt fly towards the nearest one. (Pending Mordae's judgment).

Dice Roll: 1d20+3 1d8
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 5)
d8 Results: 8
Bolt

Yeah, missed all the arguing. Darn!
ooc
Hearing another door opening, Karn says, "Don't let them get away" and moves into the room.

He
Unarmed Strike:
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 1d8+2
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 23)
d8 Results: 8 (Total = 10)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+3 1d6+2
Original Dice: 1d20+3 1d6+2
attacks the first kobold he sees.

Astaban, after sprinting from the doorway, comes to a stop in the middle of the room, turns left, takes five steps out of the door's line of sight, turns around, and waits to see what happens.

Yeah, I know, I spend the day painting and I miss a good argument.
ooc




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us