Notices


Interlude: The Reality Gem

 
I was just referencing the info you stuck up on Thanos - the 'from the Avengers files' stuff.
Player note

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stam View Post
I was just referencing the info you stuck up on Thanos - the 'from the Avengers files' stuff.
Player note
That's fine - I just wanted to give you a head's up not to utilze info based on the comic book series' that followed those events, since they diverge.
GM Note.

"My knowledge of space'time may be outdate" Jericho says after listening to the discussion, heh, ,that's almost funny considering we're caught in time" Suddenly Jericho's jaw drops Wait.....it couldn't be that easy.........could it? he composes himself aftera short burst of laughter "Mantor....is it possible to utilize both the time and reality gem to create a loop in time. Um...how else to put it, you know? a cosmic temporal stasis? a permenant hole in time/space?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzguy (Jericho Tesla) View Post
"Mantor....is it possible to utilize both the time and reality gem to create a loop in time. Um...how else to put it, you know? a cosmic temporal stasis? a permanent hole in time/space?"
"Possible, yes - but likely not by any of those gathered here. The understanding and wisdom required to do so by the individual wielding the stones would have to be Unearthly...a more successful approach might be to use lesser abilities of the gems in order to inhibit Thanos' actions rather than try to affect with with more powerful changes the wielder may not even be able to control."

Intuition check, anyone?

I actually don't know Maelstrom's Intuition anymore, but if you have the sheet, I guess you do.
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 8
Intuition: Nevermind.

Excellent (20).
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 22
Intuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
"Possible, yes - but likely not by any of those gathered here. The understanding and wisdom required to do so by the individual wielding the stones would have to be Unearthly...a more successful approach might be to use lesser abilities of the gems in order to inhibit Thanos' actions rather than try to affect with with more powerful changes the wielder may not even be able to control."
"So, for example...if we are forced into a direct confrontation with him - use this gem to misdirect his attacks slightly, or the Time gem to have them arrive a fraction of a second too late?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stam View Post
"So, for example...if we are forced into a direct confrontation with him - use this gem to misdirect his attacks slightly, or the Time gem to have them arrive a fraction of a second too late?"
"An excellent suggestion - simple, but effective - and theoretically, not overly taxing on the gem or the user's will."

It would seem that we needed this conversation and planing time here. I would like to thank you Mantor for the responses you have given.
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 84
Intuition/ 40




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us