Notices


Interlude: The Time Gem

 
"Umm.. we have a problem! That guy in mismatching primary colors that was with Thanos.. he is here! Umm.. Help!" Benni calls back to the rest as she keeps an eye on the colorfully clad guy. Benni isn't sure what to do, never having been in a fight in her life.. but she knows she probably shouldn't let him get out of this chamber as she sets herself to tackle him if he tries to get past her.

Energystar moves to where Benni is standing after her call.

"You! Hand it over traitor. If you don't we will take it.

Benni, ready for your first fight?"


Energystar arms herself with her staff. And moves toward whatshisname.

Dice Roll: 1d10
d10 Results: 5
Initiative
These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d100

"Umm. not really.... but doesn't look like I am going to get a choice." Benni answers nervously as she gets ready to fight.
Benni is going to hang back by entrance and let the more experienced heroes take the lead on the attack, but she gets ready to tackle the guy if he tries to get past Energystar and Mantaman.

Dice Roll: 1d10
d10 Results: 8


Attack roll if needed, Fighting: Excellent
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 47

initiative

"Well if it isn't Captain Wristbands...I've been itchin' to take a shot at you Pal!"Mantaman launches himself at Marvel Boy.

Initiative
Dice Roll: 1d10+4
d10 Results: 5 (Total = 9)

Charge Attack
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 65

MantaMan launches himself across the room like an undersea missile, striking Marvel Boy and knocking him against the back of the chamber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila (EnergyStar) View Post
"You! Hand it over traitor. If you don't we will take it.
"Sorry to disappoint you…but I plan on leaving here with exactly what I came for…"

Swirls of yellow energy begin to coalesce around Marvel Boy's fists and wristbands.
Dice Roll: 1d10
d10 Results: 2
Initiative


Dice Roll: 1d10
d10 Results: 4

Initiative

Benni carefully scans Marvel Boy, looking for a colored stone on him, or where he might be storing a colored stone. If she sees it, she is going to make a grab for the stone while he is distracted fighting the others. Benni holds her tall form braces against a wall, so that she can propel herself with her strong legs, ready to strike as fast as possible once she figures out where he is hiding the stone. Even though she isn't sure exactly what it looks like, she is pretty sure the stone will be a color of stone that isn't exactly nature.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyote (Benni) View Post
Benni carefully scans Marvel Boy, looking for a colored stone on him, or where he might be storing a colored stone.
At first, Benni thinks the jewels studding Marvel Boy's wrist bands might be what the group is searching for...but she notices there are several of them on each wrist band, so that's probably not a valid assessment. She does not see anything obviously on his person that looks like what she thinks she should be looking for. Maybe hidden in a pocket or on his person somewhere...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyote View Post
Benni examines his skin tight outfit for any unnatural bulges or bumps.
Oh, my...
Benni does not see anywhere obvious he could be hiding the stone...
...or is that not what she was checking for ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
Oh, my...
Benni does not see anywhere obvious he could be hiding the stone...
...or is that not what she was checking for ?
( PPPTHHHHH )

Benni frowns in frustration as she isn't experienced in combat and doesn't want to get in the way of the experienced fighters and can't see where Marvel Boy has the stone on him, she keeps guarding the exit.





 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status