Shadow of the Dragon-8th level

Old Mar 19 '09, 7:08pm
Elder Dragon

Shadow of the Dragon-8th level

Shadows of the Dragon - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Estimated Members Requested: 4

[An Introduction]
Life is harsh aboard the Laughing Dragon, sailing the high seas. All seems quiet until the sailor in the crow's nest spots two humans sailors, on an abandoned ship. Who are they and what of this mysterious treasure they talk of?
[Game Type and Setting]
D&D 3.5

[Game Master(s)]
Me, Anaesthesia

[Game Explanation]
Following the the coast of a small island, the crew of the Laughing Dragon come upon upon an abandoned ship-save for the First Mate and the Captain, who are found unconcious. Once revived, they speak of a bizzare attack, and great wealth, wanting others to help in their search-and revenge for those who stole the treasure, even if it takes them to the ends of the world or devling into the oceans itself.

The minor seamen of the Laughing Dragon think these two are daft and shouldn't be listened to, but waiting for their superiors to make the next move.

[Application Process]
Post applications in this thread. Please do not include stats at this time.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Personality:
Profession:
Background:

[Character Creation]
36 point buy. Standard Gold for 8th level-27,000. Any Good. May allow creatures with LA-case by case.

[Acceptable Source Material]
PHB 1 and 2, Complete Series, Spell Compendium, Arms and Equipment Guide, Stormwrack*.

[Any additional information or requirements]
I need 4 players, each having ranks in one of the following Professions: Captain, First Mate, Bosun (Boatswain), Navigator/Pilot. All may take ranks in Proffession (Sailor). The Captain may take the Leadership Feat. Pirate names or
nicknames encouraged. Fire arms stated in the DMG (page 145) are welcomed, as long as prerequsites are met.

*I do not have the book, but have read parts of it from elsewhere. I'll allow feats/spells/classes from the book-as long as it's explained what it does (ie Feat from Stormwrack gives me a +2 bonus on X, etc). (I haven't found an online source of what's in stormwrack, but will keep looking)

Last edited by Anaesthesia; Mar 21 '09 at 1:00am..
I would love to get in on this...I have had a Rogue/Swashbuckler/Scarlet Corsair in mind for a while and this would be perfect for him. I think First Mate or Bosun would be a good place for him

I'm glad there's some interest. Talshor-I don't mind a nonevil assasin.(I always thought for the most part assasins would tend to be chaotic, or maybe neutral, than generally evil)

Name: coming soon!
Race: Gray Elf
Class: Rogue 3/Swashbuckler 3/Scarlet Corsair 2
Personality:
Profession:
Background:

How do you feel about me using a race from Stormwrack? Namely, the Aventi. I was going to make an Aventi Cleric of Aventernus. If it's okay, I'll PM you the race specifics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akela122301 View Post
How do you feel about me using a race from Stormwrack? Namely, the Aventi. I was going to make an Aventi Cleric of Aventernus. If it's okay, I'll PM you the race specifics.
Send over the race specifics-I'll consider it. (Leaning to yes, though)