Werewolf: New Shadows

Old Mar 25 '09, 3:37am
The Walker in the Dark

Werewolf: New Shadows

Werewolf: New Shadows - Forum
Werewolf
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Alright so here it is. My first game here.

Game: nWoD Werewolf: the Forsaken

Number of Players: 3-4

What I am looking for: A basic werewolf sheet and a backstory. (The backstory needs to have a reason to be coming to the territory)

Setting:
There has been too much activity of late. With the chaos that spewed forth from the packs being too numerous to each live in some kind of peace with each other. A drastic move had to be taken.

Only the most powerful of the packs were allowed to stay and carve up the city as they saw fit.

One of these packs have decided to give a small bit of land to a new pack for safe keeping.

You are that pack.

Game Description:

A werewolf game evolving into a major crossover game.

He posted 10 seconds after I did.

Vishani looks good. If at all possible can you all try and find Character pics to go along with your backrounds/sheets

Ha ha! I thought the character I had in mind might've been eaten, but it exists! Sorry for the longish background. I like to hear myself type.

Name Louis Wesker

Appearance Louis Wesker is a trim, fit African-American man of average height and compact build. Pronounced facial bone structure makes it seem like his dark eyes are sunk deep into his bald skull. He tends towards clothes appropriate for a fight; that is to say, tough, form-fitting, and non-descript.

As a wolf, Louis is rangy, looking more like a wild dog. His fur is a brown so dark as to be nearly black. The only item that stays the same in every form is a neckband made of leather strips braided with small bones.

Background It can be fair to say that no-one ever really 'got' Louis Wesker. From a young age, no matter what he was chosen to do, Louis threw himself into the activity with verve and dedication that was a little off-putting. Despite his intensity, he seemed unable to succeed in school; he finally managed to eke out a degree in economics and managed to get a job as a low-level accountant in a much larger corporation. Undeterred by his minor position in a much larger machine, Louis often put in long hours, even working weekends or at home. His unnerving focus was noticed and put to work by his immediate superior. The cutthroat world of business being what it is, this advantage soon earned said manager many kudos from the upper tiers; kudos which were, surprisingly, never passed on to Louis.

The time came for Louis's yearly evaluation. He was sure of some positive reinforcement, maybe even a promotion. Instead, his boss took complete responsibility for Louis's dedication and even ended up slighting Louis for his antisocial, occasionally uncooperative nature. It was a scene right out of a Dilbert strip. It was par for the course. And it ended up setting off Louis's First Change.

Not right away, thankfully, though he did end up duking his boss and getting fired. Louis managed to get home and stewed for most of the day. It wasn't until that night, with the full moon in the sky, that Louis succumbed to his inner Rage and set off, eventually tracking down his boss and messily murdering him and his mistress. Louis was an immediate suspect, of course, but the details of the executive's death, combined with the fact that Louis was whisked off to be initiated into the Blood Talons and Forsaken society as a whole, meant that the investigation soon stagnated.

After his trials, Louis was afforded a couple city blocks, near the waterfront district of [city name here]. He set to work cleaning the area of gang members and drug dealers with a brutality and a single-minded determination that is characteristic of his tribe. The city's criminal class soon learned that to trespass on Louis's small territory was to meet a bloody and unpleasant end.

Raveled everything looks good

On your sheet you still need your skill specs (Remember you get a bonus one that corresponds to your wolf nature)

And on your background why have you excepted the new territory with these strangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgordragon View Post
Raveled everything looks good

On your sheet you still need your skill specs (Remember you get a bonus one that corresponds to your wolf nature)

And on your background why have you excepted the new territory with these strangers.
Answered all of that.

BTW, the character uses the Humanity/XP exchange. Hope you don't mind.

Found your stuff, you left the last bit off of the posted background, No worries

Lets say Riverside,

Southern California.

And it would have been nice had you asked if I was allowing that cause at this point I wasn't going to.

Name: Alex Jackal
Auspice: Irraka
Appearance: Alex is 5'11, 100lb, age 25. He has black hair, black eyes, and white skin. He has two long scars going straight down through his eyes. He usually wears black cargo pants (which he has dedicated), a black tee shirt with a red skull (of which he has an entire drawer of), and combat boots. In wolf form, he has jet black fur with what looks like a white skull on the back. He retains his scars when in wolf form. His wolf form resembles more of a half-jackal hybrid than a normal wolf.
Background: Alex is the result of a 16 year old girl, a party she was not supposed to be at, and a very persuasive werewolf. His mother decided to give birth to him, for reasons unknown even to her. Alex was raised by his great grandfather, who took him in to spite Alex's mother. His great grandfather was a retired Vietnam veteran, who was eager to teach young Alex the ways of the US marines. Alex was groomed to join the Marine Corps. When he turned 18, he enlisted. He passed initial training with flying colors, but his dream of becoming a Marine was destroyed the night of his first change. It was 3 weeks before he was deployed, he out a bar when someone tried to pick a fight with him. He floored the man, but instantly got a horrid migraine. When he awoke, the bar was completely massacred. He soon got used to his powers and moved to southern california, hearing about an offer for territory.

Emissary Good background

Sheet has a few issues, No skill specs, Rites are a merit not a Gift. So you get another gift but if you want dedication you need to drop a dot of something else.