Notices

Loot

After checking it out, there was no amulet available, only ring of protection and bracers of armor!

Vraath Keep

• 2 MW scimitar
  • 2 MW comp. shortbow
  • 2 studded leather armor
  • 2 buckler
  • 216 gp
  • 8 pp
  • necklace 250 gp
  • filthy cloak 250 gp
  • 351 gp
  • 4 MW longsword
  • 4 MW comp. longbow
  • 4 banded mail
  • 4 heavy steel shield
  • 80 arrows
  • MW morningstar
  • wand of Magic Missile
  • 14 potion CMW
  • bag
  • scroll (of Mount)
  • 2 potion (elixir of life)
  • 743 gp
  • 2980 sp

2 MW scimitar (2x315gp) 315gp
2 MW comp. shortbow (2x375gp) 375gp
2 studded leather armor (2x25gp) 25gp
2 buckler (2x15gp) 15gp
4 MW longsword (4x315gp) 630gp
4 MW comp. longbow (4x400gp) 800gp
4 banded mail (4x250gp) 500gp
4 heavy steel shield (4x20gp) 40gp
80 arrows (2gp)
MW morningstar (154gp)

Coin:
2980 sp
216 gp+351 gp+743 gp=1310gp
8 pp

Misc:
necklace 250 gp (125)
filthy cloak 250 gp (125) you discover that beneath the dirt and grim, there is a valuable clothing item!!

Magic:
wand of Magic Missile, 5th level, 13 charges (487.5)
14 potion CMW (group item)
bag of holding, Type I (1250) (group item)
scroll (of Mount) (12.5gp)
2 potion (elixir of Truth) (500)

Total: 5794 gp
Each share: 1158.8 gp

Why is a filthy clock worth 250gp? Unless it's an unidentified magic item?

The mundane items we can sell and then distribute the net cash evenly, yes? The potions should probably also be split evenly. Anyone can carry the bag; it should stay "group" property. The scroll and the wand obviously go to someone who can actually use them.

Just my $0.02. EDIT: Sorry; American aphorism. "Those are my thoughts, for what they're worth."

Quote:
Originally Posted by brcarl View Post
Why is a filthy clock worth 250gp? Unless it's an unidentified magic item?
Maybe it's filthy but embroidered with gems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brcarl View Post
The mundane items we can sell and then distribute the net cash evenly, yes? The potions should probably also be split evenly. Anyone can carry the bag; it should stay "group" property. The scroll and the wand obviously go to someone who can actually use them.
I think the cure potions should also be group properties. Whoever carries them, if they get used to save someone, it was useful for the group. As for the wands and gear, we should use them instead of just stowing them in the bag, but sell them as soon as we have an opportunity. Unless someone wants to buy them at the price we would sell it for (half price). That way, everyone gets an even share.

If no one else can, Enzo can always carry the wand. It's a far cry from a sure bet right now, but with UMD, he can at least try to activate the wand (DC 20; his UMD bonus is at a whopping +10...dammit, if only he could take 10).

Final step

Ok you can all refer to Sirfinn former post where he put the value of each item. Your personal share is indicated as well as the price you have to pay for any item you would desire. Group item have no value, but you have to decide who will transport/use/carry them. Just specify me who takes a potion on him or you would rather
which is what I strongly recommend!
carry all of them within the bag of holding!

And a big thank you to Sirfinn for taking the time to put prices on items!!! Sorry no xps for service granted!!

Mellavin will take the masterwork morningstar as secondary weapon if nobody else wants it. I suppose he can sell his regular morningstar at half price together with the rest of the loot.

Are there volunteers to carry the bag of holding with all the stuff? Since it still has a non-negligible weight, Mellavin could carry it. Being a dwarf, he's not easily encumbered.