One Piece

One Piece - Forum
Mutants and Masterminds
Estimated Members Requested: 10

Ok..., where to start?

Let's try from the beginning.

Intro
Wealth, Fame, Power.

The man who acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger. The final words that were said at his execution, sent people to the seas.

"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left it all in that place."

Men now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand Line.

The world now enters a Great Age of Pirates!

There, but this isn't your normal One Piece. This is One Piece AT (Alternate Time), where some of those if are answered. Such as, what if Luffy didn't become a pirate? What if the Straw Hat Pirates didn't shake the World's Government foundation to its core?

Well, follow me and let's find out, shall we?

Important Information
This game will be GM by yours truly. With room for a crew about the size of non-existent Strawhats. In other words, a captain, a first mate, a navigator, a gunmen, a cook, a ship wright, and whatever else you may want. Like a musician, and/or an archeologist. Meaning, that it will focus on one crew. That's anywhere from 1 to 8 players. Unless, I get some Co-GMs. One Piece is a gigantic place with plenty of unexplored areaws with plenty of rooms.

Tone of the GameOne Piece is a whacky, dramatic, fantasy world of epic portions. Where great pirates are the equivalent of Supers, hence why I will be using the 2nd Edition of Mutant & Masterminds and some of its supplement. A flexible point base RPG system. If you can imagine it, it is possible.

The PlayersI'm looking for heroic characters that are looking for adventure, treasure, and chasing their dreams. Also, team players, I'm not looking for the lone wolf who can do everything, because, well, you can't. That's why you join a crew or start one.

To apply to this game, before anything, have access to the book. It's very important that you acquire the core book by some means. Next, have a concept. What do you look like? Do you use a devil fruit? What is your skill set? Do you use a weapon? Do you have a bad sense of direction? Important questions that deserve a well thought out answer. You don't need to make a sheet until you are accepted into the game. Finally, tie all together with the back story. Where you come from, who raised you, who taught you what, things like that need to answered. A well thought out and written back story can make a big difference.

When one is accepted the rules for character creation will be posted in the game thread.

Whew, did I miss anything? Don't be afraid to ask or point out something I did.

Game Description:

Ok..., where to start?

Let's try from the beginning.

Wealth, Fame, Power.

The man who acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger. The final words that were said at his execution, sent people to the seas.

"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left it all in that place."

Men now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand Line.

The world now enters a Great Age of Pirates!

There, but this isn't your normal One Piece. This is One Piece AT (Alternate Time), where some of those if are answered. Such as, what if Luffy didn't become a pirate? What if the Straw Hat Pirates didn't shake the World's Government foundation to its core?

Well, follow me and let's find out, shall we?

Hmm sounds interesting. I will have to see if I can come up with something.

Thinking that I will have my character eat the wind devil fruit. So he can control the wind. Now got to figure out which ship position I want to try for.

Interested, need to think of a concept, thinking of a devil fruit swordsman, now how I want to play that i'm not sure, need to brainstorm. He will likely end up as a chef though.

Okie doke, I request the status of these characters, if you please:

Emporio Ivankov

Rob Lucci

Roronoa Zoro

Gol D. Roger

I think I may have the work of epic here, need to know what kind of world this is though.

The game still starts off where the manga does, therefore, those are all the same. Gol D. Roger is dead, Lucci is currently undercover at Water 7, and Ivankov is at The New Kama Kingdom. Except Zoro, Kuina didn't die, and therefore he did not invent Santōryū and is only a dual-wielder. He still challenged and lost to Mihawk, along with Kuina who also lost. He is still a pirate hunter to make money. His determination is as fierce as ever now that he has rival that he can't lose too.

Okie doke, what about

Juracule Mihawk

Boa Hancock

Oh yeah, I think i have the stuff of epic swirling in my head, a few pieces here and some others there and I think this could work well.