Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

Cafe Random, the place for random chat!

Yep, I'll... fourth? the others. Write crap. Heck, write the first crappy thing running through your end and try to enjoy doing it.

You can also go back to it a few years later like I'm doing right now and go "Holy shit, I didn't write that!" and re-edit the entire things. On a side note, I should probably stop editing and write this challenge!

That's pretty good advice. In the past I've tried to continue writing even when I wanted to edit or scrap the work so far. But writing crap... I think I can do that!

Sorry all. I haven't been around in some time. I haven't given up on the Guild. I am still here. Hoping to get back up to speed.

Agricolus, you are doing an amazing job as usual in running this place. Glad to see everyone is still here.

So what has been going on with everyone? Is everyone having a great summer?

Summer is ok. Getting a certification for environmental engineering, job is at a standstill but with big promises on the horizon, older son and wife to have first baby in 2 or three weeks, fourteenth short story of Darmon series was put up on Farlandworld site yesterday by Farland (and ahem, Kany, have you read any of them? )

Garden doing well, family doing well, hope your ankle is coming along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agricolus View Post
older son and wife to have first baby in 2 or three weeks
Congratulations!! That is great. I'll have to send him a note to congratulate him.
Quote:
fourteenth short story of Darmon series was put up on Farlandworld site yesterday by Farland (and ahem, Kany, have you read any of them?
They are on my two do list.
Quote:
hope your ankle is coming along!
Yep! Get the screws out next week! I'll be able to go fishing in about 3 more weeks. I can't wait.

Okay, I think I'm back. Sorry for the extended absence.

Looks like everyone's done a great job keeping this going! I'm so glad my going AWOL didn't hurt the Guild.

Welcome back, Amazon Queen! <snorgles>

Okay, so I'm trying to figure out this new set-up on MW.

I go to the Games Page, and it says that the game is Closed. I can't find any place for new people to join our forum. Do I have to put up an ad for it? Anybody know how we can let new members join?

Thanks.

Wonder Woman, welcome back. I've been a specter, of sorts, myself here at the Guild.