Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Bad courtship ideas

Nocturnal: A valid answer is: "The one whom you would I rather be be hitting upon, between the two of you."

----

"If I say anything bad, don't hold it against me, okay?" followed by "Your body."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza Jane View Post
One of the funniest was this guy, he was tall, cute - he came up to our table (me and 3 other girls - guys, if you walk up to a table of girls by yourself, that is somewhat impressive, takes a lot of nerve) and asks if we have seen a woman looking around like she is lost. He says it's his wife, and if we see her, he will be over at the bar, can we tell her to go over there. He then says "you don't know what she looks like, let me show you her picture" He takes out this picture of this, like 45 year old woman who weighs about 400 pounds, and it looks so ridiculous we all burst out laughing. He ended up hanging out with us all night. He was funny and did go out with on of my girlfriends, but it never went anywhere. I know, it's pretty stupid, but it was different and funny.
Possible modification:

Go up to a group of girls (or guys) and say you're waiting for a girl. If they see her, you'll be waiting at the bar. When one asks to describe her, say "let me show you her picture". Then whip out a camera and take a picture of one of the girls.
Quote:
"If I asked you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?" (Works great with logicians!)
"No."
"Wanna have sex?"
"Negative. Bu shi. Lo. Incorrect. Not true. I'm not interested. Look over there!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakar View Post
Go up to a group of girls (or guys) and say you're waiting for a girl. If they see her, you'll be waiting at the bar. When one asks to describe her, say "let me show you her picture". Then whip out a camera and take a picture of one of the girls.
The simpler way would be to just pull out a mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viletta Vadim View Post
The simpler way would be to just pull out a mirror.
What guy carries a mirror?

The kind of guy women feel comfortable undressing around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leinad View Post
One who's prepared? Isn't that one of the things all Boy Scouts are supposed to keep on hand, up there with a pocket knife?

Hey, that's something I've never seen on a pocket knife. Huh. They do have an outdoorsy application too, you use them to flash light at planes in a worst-case type deal when you're lost in the woods. If that ever happened other than theoretically, I bet a lot more pocket knives would have mirrors. I suppose they expect you to use the shininess of the blade. But that seems as though it would be a bit awkward for the purpose of showing a girl her reflection. Unless it's a girl who likes knives, but that's something you ought to be sure you know ahead of time. So, my contribution is: Showing a girl her reflection in a knife.

If you have a pocket knife that you keep all polished n' stuff, you also have a mirror. Efficiency!

Suddenly I want to build a superhero who's called, like, "Six-Sigma-Man"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leinad View Post
I have a mirror with me at all times, but it's attached to my compass. Not exactly good for pick-ups.

LOL...showing a girl her reflection in a knife IS a bad idea. That would scare me, that's for sure.