Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Ask a Question Get an Answer!

I'm looking for a solid, simple posting template for my players to use that includes a thumbnail picture in the top-left corner, I've seen them before on MW a lot! Any help?

EDIT: Nvm, found one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeclint View Post
Go to your game profile page.
Click invite and send the person a GM invite.
You might have to boot them as a player first.
thanks, done.

Sadly, there is no limit, because people are horrible and prefer signs of mental conformity and closeness to interesting new content.

Quick question about dice rolling. I know this may sound like a stupid question, but how do you deal with dice rolls on dice-pool based game systems (WoD, Werewolf, etc). I'm not used to running/playing anything other than d10 systems on pbp

UPDATE: I've figured it out and no longer need this question answered

Is there a source online where I can access maps from official 4th Ed modules and use them for a play-by-post game I'll be getting up and running soon?

I am considering starting a game and would like to know how to set up a map on googledocs for players. Does anyone have a link to a post or a guide on how to set it up?

When creating long-running NPCs or Big Bads, what's the best way to generate their ability scores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
When creating long-running NPCs or Big Bads, what's the best way to generate their ability scores?
I would say points buying since you can then stat them up precisely for whatever class you intend to make them. How many points is up to you. More points make a more powerful NPC.