Notices


Chapter 4b - North by Northwest

   
"Alright, but we'll be scouting, not looking for prisoners. We'll just see what's ahead and then come back." ... If we meet scouts and we do confirm that they're bandits, we will have to 'silence' them. Can't risk them alerting the others. Lorem thought this as Garak instructed their companions. Once he finished, he turned to Garak and nodded in sign of acknowledgment. "Lead the way."

Actions:
Dice Roll: 1d20+7
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 22)
Move Silently Check

Garak nodded. His thoughts were ironically identical to Lorem's. Scouts tended to not have all the information and they were hardly ever the leaders, so their value as a prisoner or hostage were practically nil. As such, the assassin planed on killing anybody they came across should it be necessary or prove to be a point of entertainment. He smiled viciously as most everybody fit into one of those two categories.

Without another word, Garak
Hide in Shadows:
Dice Roll:
1d20+20
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 29)
Move Silently:
Dice Roll:
1d20+16
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 18)
moved ahead, seeking out the shadows whenever possible.



The move and hide skills need to be reduced by 1--hide only gets a +19 bonus and move only gets +15.
crap...

Thinking there may be trouble ahead, Raz swaps his nearly empty skin of holy water, replacing it with the fresh one. Taking a quick hit to ensure it is still as holy as he remembered, he nods and awaits word before moving forward.

The wagon train rolls to a halt, and while Raz and Joachim calm the horses, Lorem and Garak hop off their horses, cautiously advancing forward to scout ahead.





Map attached.
OOC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mountain Path.jpg (53.5 KB, 0 views)


[SPOILER=The Scouting Trip]Lorem finished inspecting the bodies and then noticed that Garak seeked his attention and had started to move in the direction of the smoke again. He followed him a few steps behind, his bow at the ready while he carefully observed his surroundings.

Actions:
Dice Roll: 1d20+5
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 12)
Move Silently Check,
Dice Roll: 1d20+5
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 15)
Hide Check




Back at the wagons, Tamrik slowly guides the caravan forward, bringing them closer to the bend in the path.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status