Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hi there!

Hi there!

I found this site quite by accident and I'm very impressed by what I've seen so far. This is probably the best pbp-site I've ever seen.

About me:
I'm from Norway and work as a journalist. I've been gaming since I was 16 (I'm now 32, thankfully my old lady is supportive of my geeky nature ). During this time I've played a wide variety of games: DnD from Rules Encyclopedia to 3,5 (haven't tried 4E yet), Call of Cthulhu, Cyberpunk, GURPS, Rifts, WHFR just to mention a few. My favourites at the moment is Star Wars SE and Call of Cthulhu, and I'm always looking for more groups to join. I've GM'd a bit in the past (CoC and Eberron), but I don't think I've got time to join the ranks of GMs on this board (the reason for this is eight months old and by the name of Hannah).

In summary: I like this place, and I intend to stay

Indeed it is the best PbP site on the Net. I would like to be the first to say, "Hei og mottakelse!"
For tips on using the diceroller, mouseover text and so on (like the bold I used above), check out the Help wiki. It will point your way.

Welcome to the Weave!
I hope you enjoy it here.

I've heard Yossarian from somewhere before...I just can't place it. Urgh...

Catch 22