Wet Workers - Forum
Estimated Members Requested:
3 (This is the real number)
Seattle 2070 is a dangerous world. It is also amazing diverse. Just like Shadowrunning. It takes all kinds to make things work out. Stealthy ninja. Hackers. Politicians. Lawyers. Terrorists.
Often runners will turn their nose up at jobs beneath them or which are 'unprofessional'. One class of jobs the snobby runners often reject is Wet Work. Jobs where the point is to make sure someone dies. Jobs where you don't need to be subtle or go undetected. Jobs where you want to send a clear message... written in blood.
These are the stories of those messengers... the wet workers.
We will use a couple house rules during game play. I'll be giving out more karma than is described in the core book as the PBP format is very slow. I have rules for IC acquisition of legal items(which seems to be missing from the core rule)... specifically how long it takes. In addition, I've been told my interpretation of the matrix rules are such that it isn't as powerful as other interpretations(just as a warning).
This game will be combat/action heavy. All the same, we'll need people to fill traditional roles on occasion(face, hacker, healer, driver, etc). These will often be in addition to their role in combat.
A game with just 3 runners?
- I expect complete characters(including background, contact descriptions, etc).
- Books : Core, Runner Haven, Street Magic, Arsenal, Augmentation, Unwired
- Roles : Indicate what role your character will fulfill.
- Standard 400 BP. Please indicate how you distributed and spent your points in your application.
Please follow availability limits.
- The players will know each other at game start from a previous run together. So... plan on having been in Seattle for at least a month.
- Use knowledge skills to add flavor to your character. Use them to expand and flush out who your character is. Knowledge skill unrelated to combat/weapons/magic/hacking/computers will cost half price. This is to get people to spend points on skills unlikely to be used but which help add personality.
- Include personality traits and favorite catch phrases in your application.
- We have three runners already recruited and in place. This recruitment is to augment that existing team of runners(Troll Street Doc, Human Mage/Face, Human Stealthy Assassin/Ninja). Previous Recruiting Thread