Well I used Ghost Sound for the flatulence since it has a longer range and I wasn't sure Prestidigitation could make it quite resounding enough. But Prestidigitation for the odor. Had to spend two standard actions to pull it off but well worth it.
Mage Hand is the best cantrip, it has loads of uses.
15) Have someone in the party Dominate the BBEG and
command him to drop his weapon
|and prance around like a little girl, order his troops to surrender, and sing the party's praises, all those things you normally do when you Dominate the BBEG |
then snatch it away with your Mage Hand.
16) Trigger traps remotely.
17) Throw a ring into a volcano.
Nothing says a Mage Hand has to be visible, so you can do a lot of nifty things with an invisible Mage Hand (like 12.)
18) Pick your nose, but don't let anybody see that you're picking your nose! With magic!
19) Make objects hover, and use Ghost Sound to make spooky ghost noises too!
20) Snatch a dead rat away from a cat, and make it scurry around in a crude facsimile of life.