Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

cool feat

Pimp
You gain the ability to capture someone with your smooth words and powerful omnipotent and quite obvious mood of seduction.
Pre-Req's: Diplomocy +5, Intimidate +5, Charisma 18 and up
Benefit: You gain a +5 bonus to all bluff, Diplomocy, and Intimidation skills for those that share your race. You gain a +2 when dealing with other races.
Normal: You gain no bonuses on these rolls.
Special: The bonuses do not stack and are ineffective on those with intelligence over 18.

Where it I, I would make skill focus in one of the relevant skills a prereq for that feat. Though that Charisma score is pretty steep...

Where it I, I would make skill focus in one of the relevant skills a prereq for that feat. Though that Charisma score is pretty steep...

That was the point. If I didn't have any other pre=req then making it need a high charisma makes it more of a goal to reach it. I might change it to 16 and add skill focus as you said though.

That was the point. If I didn't have any other pre=req then making it need a high charisma makes it more of a goal to reach it. I might change it to 16 and add skill focus as you said though.

I like it and might include it in a future update. The name, however, doesn't work for me (not fitting with the flavor of the world). Any other ideas?

I like it and might include it in a future update. The name, however, doesn't work for me (not fitting with the flavor of the world). Any other ideas?

Shouldn't it just affect those that are of the opposite sex?? Seems a little overpowered, but maybe the CHR cost will deter most from using it

How about Seductress/Seductor for a name??

Shouldn't it just affect those that are of the opposite sex?? Seems a little overpowered, but maybe the CHR cost will deter most from using it

How about Seductress/Seductor for a name??