Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

Funny

Valanduil: "Holy crap, the demonic ship is getting away. I'm going to fireball it."

Malcall: "Uh, excuse me genius, but the ship is sailing on a sea of lava. I just wanted to point that out. Now, fireball away..."

Here are some other quotes from games past in Farland. If you know a bit about the characters they might be funnier. Go to my site and read the write-up on them. Just search for their names.

One in the same vein:

Malcall: "I set the bodies of the 20 dead orcs on fire."

Ragnor: "Excuse me there wonder-boy, but they died from a fireball..."

Some more:

Malcall trying to make small talk when a guest comes to visit the heroes' mansion:

Malcall: "Ur... uh... nice weather we having. Umm... you like... um... things? Malcall not good at this. Ummm... you like... um... food?"

Next one:

Bartarius: "Whew, Rolindor, that was close. That evil wizard tried to polymorph us both into female house cats."

Rolindor: "Man, that is evil. You would think he would have had the common decency to leave one of us male... if you get my drift."

The woes of d20:

Tharivol (speaking as a free action): "Malcall, come here quickly!"

Malcall: "I can't. It's not my turn."

from a game not in Farland:

Gavin: "We are looking for.... um..... Otto, help me out here."

Otto: "Joe?"

Gavin:"Passage. Across the bay, Otto you moron."

Sailor: "I can give you passage."

Gavin: "Fine. What's your name."

Sailor: "Joseph."

Devlyn: "So we were looking for Joe."

And finally, one from the real world:

Brad V. was playing pool and having a couple of beers with friends. Involved in a conversation, when his turn came around he inadvertantly blurted out, "is it my attack?"

Talk about distinguishing reality from fantasy!

I loved it.

Here are some other quotes from games past in Farland. If you know a bit about the characters they might be funnier. Go to my site and read the write-up on them. Just search for their names.

One in the same vein:

Malcall: "I set the bodies of the 20 dead orcs on fire."

Ragnor: "Excuse me there wonder-boy, but they died from a fireball..."

Some more:

Malcall trying to make small talk when a guest comes to visit the heroes' mansion:

Malcall: "Ur... uh... nice weather we having. Umm... you like... um... things? Malcall not good at this. Ummm... you like... um... food?"

Next one:

Bartarius: "Whew, Rolindor, that was close. That evil wizard tried to polymorph us both into female house cats."

Rolindor: "Man, that is evil. You would think he would have had the common decency to leave one of us male... if you get my drift."

The woes of d20:

Tharivol (speaking as a free action): "Malcall, come here quickly!"

Malcall: "I can't. It's not my turn."

from a game not in Farland:

Gavin: "We are looking for.... um..... Otto, help me out here."

Otto: "Joe?"

Gavin:"Passage. Across the bay, Otto you moron."

Sailor: "I can give you passage."

Gavin: "Fine. What's your name."

Sailor: "Joseph."

Devlyn: "So we were looking for Joe."

And finally, one from the real world:

Brad V. was playing pool and having a couple of beers with friends. Involved in a conversation, when his turn came around he inadvertantly blurted out, "is it my attack?"

Talk about distinguishing reality from fantasy!

I loved it.

Great. I'm gonna go to the site and read up on them right now...post whatever you have, Farland.

Great. I'm gonna go to the site and read up on them right now...post whatever you have, Farland.

Malcall think that most of these quote things make Malcall look stuiped or very cleaver, Malcall not sure witch. :D