Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

Happy Birthday

Happy B-Day!

Happy Birthday Dude.

Hal just started a Farland Campaign so I'm getting familiar with the world you created. Its nothing short of incredible. Nice Work. :cool:

Sorry all. Apparently when I first did my profile I was rushing or something, because I forgot a "1." My bd is december 17th, not Dec. 7th. Thanks for the wishes anyway, though.

Happy Birthday

Sorry all. Apparently when I first did my profile I was rushing or something, because I forgot a "1." My bd is december 17th, not Dec. 7th. Thanks for the wishes anyway, though.

Well then Farland, happy b-day very soon.

I mean what is 10 days, cept 7 of those days God used to create everything....wait a minute, that's you isn't it....the creater of the Farland world.....

Anyways, I've been wanting to play in your world since I first read it's insception. I've even given some thought to contributing something. Farland is very cool....when I grow up, I want a world like you got. ;)

Well then Farland, happy b-day very soon.

I mean what is 10 days, cept 7 of those days God used to create everything....wait a minute, that's you isn't it....the creater of the Farland world.....

Anyways, I've been wanting to play in your world since I first read it's insception. I've even given some thought to contributing something. Farland is very cool....when I grow up, I want a world like you got. ;)

Thanks... I'd be happy to receive your contributions. If you need any ideas for things to detail, let me know.