Notices

Ravenloft: The Grand Conjunction

Old Aug 29 '09, 4:02pm
Young Adult Dragon

Ravenloft: The Grand Conjunction

Ravenloft: Grim Tide - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Estimated Members Requested: 5

I orginally started this game under 2E but, based on the PMs and posts I received, I've changed it to run under 3.5.

Everyone who submitted applications under the original thread is already applied in this thread.

Edit: I have increased the Estimated Members Requested from five (above) to six.

Last edited by Will Scarlet; Aug 31 '09 at 10:18pm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
level and stat gen method would be helpful
Ah. Right. Details!

1. Ability Generation: Non Standard Point Buy (28 Points) (DMG Page 169).

2. Starting Level: "Characters will start at first level and will have maximum starting hit points for their respective classes."

3. Starting Gold: Maximum for the class. Recall, however, that you will have to carry everything that you buy.

Confirming interest. Will pm you soonish

Definitely interested Will Scarlet. I will send you a PM shortly. I do have a question, and don't want to ruin any potential surprises for the players, so I'll post it here in Private Tags. If you don't mind the answer being public, you can reply either way.

Kudos on a straightforward, clean ad.

Gahhh! Why must there be so many tantalizing games?
I don't think I'll have time to create an app or anything, but I'd like to sign on as a reader, if at all possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoveringgeek View Post
Definitely interested Will Scarlet. I will send you a PM shortly. I do have a question, and don't want to ruin any potential surprises for the players, so I'll post it here in Private Tags. If you don't mind the answer being public, you can reply either way.

Kudos on a straightforward, clean ad.
Thanks very much. Also, a good question that probably needs a public answer...the characters will not be native to Ravenloft.

As mentioned in the other thread, I'm very interested in this. I'll come up with something in the next few days.

I'm curious about the long wait to start the game - 6 weeks is quite a while. Are there issues contributing to this?

I'd love to say I'm interested but I've played the setting alot so I might ruin the surprise for others, so I'll just enjoy reading it.