Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

Latest Farland Update

Great stuff once again. :)

I'd sure like to speak to this gifted S.Baker fellow at some point. It would seem that he and I share the same adventure writing passion.

I enjoy the history and land desriptions. I read through Orland and couldn't believe all the detail. I'm brainstorming all the info to incorporate some (a small amount) into the Festerine swamp short adventure. There is tons of stuuf to work with.

I enjoy the history and land desriptions. I read through Orland and couldn't believe all the detail. I'm brainstorming all the info to incorporate some (a small amount) into the Festerine swamp short adventure. There is tons of stuuf to work with.

I'd sure like to speak to this gifted S.Baker fellow at some point. It would seem that he and I share the same adventure writing passion.

:biggrin:

:biggrin:

So there's a few problems with that pic of Malcall. Number one he's somewhat attractive and number two he looks almost hreoic. I would like it to be completely redone immediately. The correct portrayal of Malcall Grimson would be either a pic of him cowering cowardly in the corner crying like a b**ch or fleeing swiftly from a small child bearing a weapon made of cotton candy :)

So there's a few problems with that pic of Malcall. Number one he's somewhat attractive and number two he looks almost hreoic. I would like it to be completely redone immediately. The correct portrayal of Malcall Grimson would be either a pic of him cowering cowardly in the corner crying like a b**ch or fleeing swiftly from a small child bearing a weapon made of cotton candy :)

Hello, fellow gamers! It's time for another update, and a good update it is. It consists of:
  • Spotlight on Kale City with a map by our own Digorig.
  • A new adventure, "What Lurks Within," by our own Chunky, and the DM Genie version of that adventure.
  • A new monster, the Vargouille Queen, by the talented Chunky.
  • Full color art of a dwarf.

Check out the update here (http://www.farlandworld.com/new.html)

Hope you enjoy it, and game on!

Yeah great update guys. That map came out really great Digorig! The adventure is really good as well, great work Chunky!

Hey, fellow roleplaying fanatic! It's that time again. This month we maintain the quality with another substantial update. It consists of:
  • New art of an orc.
  • New art of a racial height chart of the good races.
  • A write-up on the rest of the continents of Nurion.
  • And the showcase piece-- the continent of Forntol, complete with economics and politics; new races; and a new map. This is by our own talented ryator!

Check out the update here: http://www.farlandworld.com/new.html.

Hope you enjoy it, and game on!