Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

new feat

New Feat?

Suprised that someone hasn't come up with this yet, but here is my idea for a new feat.

IMPROVED ABILITY [General]

Through intense study and dedication, you have improved your ability scores.

Benefit: You may add a +1 inherent bonus to your intelligence, charisma or wisdom score. This bonus is cumulative with other inherent bonuses, but the total may not exceed +5 total. This feat may be taken more than one time and bonuses do stack.

Did not include Str/Con/Dex because it could be abused with abundance of feats fighters get -- but logically, I could see it happening.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, it's a good idea, but I would hate to reproduce an already existing feat, at least knowingly.

Yeah, it's a good idea, but I would hate to reproduce an already existing feat, at least knowingly.

Oops. Didn't realize it already existed, so scratch that.

Seems underpowered for an epic feat -- but I can see how fighters might be able to abuse it. I had thought the cap of +5 and keeping it to non-combat skills would make it work... My guess is Epic doesn't have those caps...

Either way, I'll let it drop.

Oops. Didn't realize it already existed, so scratch that.

Seems underpowered for an epic feat -- but I can see how fighters might be able to abuse it. I had thought the cap of +5 and keeping it to non-combat skills would make it work... My guess is Epic doesn't have those caps...

Either way, I'll let it drop.