Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Freeform: Free Form Player Listings

Also, I could be added to the list of players in the first post. I have actually never played a freeform game, but it sounds interesting and fun. As for my likes, I prefer fantasy by a huge margin. I love dark, gritty games, especially well written horror type games. Survival games and such are good. Not a fan of modern/steampunk/future games.
Actually, I would prefer you just send it to me....
Hit me with a PM if you want.

Edit: The only system I have any experience with is D&D 3.5, but I think that WoD looks very interesting, if this gives you any idea what I like....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauphinous View Post
I have never freeformed, but I think I'm interested in it. I've considered applying for that game, but I am afraid that I'll get into it, then discover it's not really what I was expecting in a bad way. Is there a good place to ask a lot of basic(stupid) questions about it? Or maybe some kind of resource where someone already has answered a lot of basic questions about it? An FAQ for it, if you will.

Edit: Okay, I have just been infodumped from three different angles. Thanks for that, because it's very helpful. I think you can probably add my name to the list here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalara Shadowmist View Post
dauphinous, I could give you the low down on Free Form. I will PM you the gist of it.

Cool, adding you to list P4yne.
Um, me too. I've been checking this thread out, trying to deduce exactly what's entailed with freeform. Any chance of getting copied in that infodump, Dalara?

It's just that there are no rules. Everybody trusts one another not to spontaneously sprout wings and fly, and then excrete a sufficient quantity of antimatter from their urethra to annihilate the planet, yet without it harming them.

You want your name in the list TobyGon? If you do, what do are your likes and do you welcome PM's or no?

I will PM you my long explanation of Free Form.

Hey Dalara, would you mind sticking this up on the first page:
Anime Multiverse Planning - Interest Check

Right now I'm mostly looking for enough interest to proceed and any feedback from more experienced players/DMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalara Shadowmist View Post
You want your name in the list TobyGon? If you do, what do are your likes and do you welcome PM's or no?

I will PM you my long explanation of Free Form.
Not yet; I'm still more in the 'freeform-curious' stage. I'll let you know after reading your PM.

What was the reason for not posting the long explanation in a spoiler somewhere in this thread for anyone who was curious to read it?

I don't want to turn this thread into a debate or a long winded discussion. Secondly, I felt no need to.

No worries TobyGon. I hope the info I sent you helped. If not, feel free to ask around for other peoples ideas of what free form is.

Right away wyld. I will give it a look see myself here in a bit.

I'm curious too as to how a freeform plays out. Anyone wants to share a link to such a
My preferences are Star Wars, some form of super heroes, or even D&D, but really, anything will do...
game that is in progress?