Chapter 4b - Spelunking

   
As the orc slows to look behind, the nimble assassin
Attack - Dagger of Venom:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 19)
Damage - Dagger of Venom:
Dice Roll:
1d4+7
d4 Results: 3 (Total = 10)
Damage - Sneak Attack? - Dagger of Venom:
Dice Roll:
3d6
d6 Results: 4, 4, 5 (Total = 13)
= Attack - Pikeman's Ally:
Dice Roll:
1d20+9
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 11)
Damage - Pikeman's Ally:
Dice Roll:
1d4+8
d4 Results: 1 (Total = 9)
= Damage - Sneak Attack? - Pikeman's Ally:
Dice Roll:
3d6
d6 Results: 5, 1, 4 (Total = 10)
DC 15 Fortitude save for the first successful attack, and
Damage - Bracers dis Vigor:
Dice Roll:
1d6
d6 Results: 4
damage if both attacks hit.
lunges for a strike...

Tamrik, although he has a fine suit of elven chainmail, notices the quality of the armor, and would need to find out what makes it lighter than it should be, mayhaps it would be a better armor for him, given the less shiny the gleam is off of its leather and hide exterior.

Upon reaching outside, he
spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 19)
looks for a good place to hide the body temporarily.

Turning to look behind him, the Orc sees Garak running towards him, blades drawn and eyes blazing with murderous intent. He quickly turns his head back and dashes outside, holding up his hands to shield his eyes from the bright light.
Unfortunately, the Orc's panicked pause gave Garak just enough time to catch up with the creature, and as he runs outside the assassin springs forward, pushing off the ground with his magical boots. Landing directly on the Orc's back, Garak's poisoned dagger
10 damage
dives into the Orc's unprotected back, driving the creature down into the ground.

Now face-down in the dirt, the Orc moans and bleeds pitifully, its red life-juices happily escaping from the foul creature's body...



Quote:
Originally Posted by chosenpath17 View Post
I guess its you and me! Wanna find some orcs to slay?
Raz stops and turns to Tamrick.

"Did you just ask me if I wanted to slay an orc? Really? Slay? Nobody really talks like that."
he says, chuckling as he shakes his head.

"It's like you never... Your a virgin, aren't you... "
he says, a wry grin coming to his face.

"Stick with me kid. We save the ladies from the Queen's Honey and they'll take care of that for ya."

Turning back to the tunnel, the priest warns Tamrick "Lil bastards have been here recently. I'd hate to see you kick off before you become a man, so be careful."






 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status