Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

New Staff

gods are mean

I have returned from the depths of Battor. Let us leave it at classes are mean and families suck. Aside from that I should be able to start work again within the week, baring more crises. Again Iím sorry for my absence I hope to be welcomed back but I understand if you no longer have need of my help.
--Lung Mua

Thanks for checking back in lung mua, but unfortunately all the spots are filled right now. You can contribute material in the development forum, though.

Thanks for checking back in lung mua, but unfortunately all the spots are filled right now. You can contribute material in the development forum, though.

Understandable, I was gone for too long. I hope the new staff are better workers than I was. I wish you guys luck and I hope to stay active in the Farland world development.
--Lung Mua

Understandable, I was gone for too long. I hope the new staff are better workers than I was. I wish you guys luck and I hope to stay active in the Farland world development.
--Lung Mua

Yeah but lung mua there's lots to do so don't give up on us. Thanks for all you previous and future work for the best site in the whole world :)

Yeah but lung mua there's lots to do so don't give up on us. Thanks for all you previous and future work for the best site in the whole world :)

Give a big whooping congratulations to ryator, the newest Farland staff member!

Nice job, ry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farland
There has been a change in the staff. Lung Mua has been replaced by Squeak! Congrats Squeak.
When I read this it reminded me of the introduction to Monty Python's The Holy Grail.

Lung Mua will know be working with us in Farland.
Lung Mua has been sacked and now Squeak will be working with us.

Sorry this just made me laugh and reminisce of days long gone by. Anyway a big congratulations to everyone staffing such an awesome place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanavel
When I read this it reminded me of the introduction to Monty Python's The Holy Grail.

Lung Mua will know be working with us in Farland.
Lung Mua has been sacked and now Squeak will be working with us.

Sorry this just made me laugh and reminisce of days long gone by. Anyway a big congratulations to everyone staffing such an awesome place.
What's up, Kany?

Oh yeah, I love that skit. I can see what you mean too. Of course there was several months in between those two incidences here, but I see how it looks that way with the thread.