World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

Test my interactive maps

Test my interactive maps

Hey, help me out. Test my maps for me and let me know what you think. I've been wanting to get this feature up for a while, and now I'm done. It will be revealed in the August update, but dndonlinegames users get a sneak preview.

Here is the link: www.farlandworld.com/nurmap.htm

Thanks!

Idea is great this "zoom" will help people without imagination to locate some places in right part of the world. I think a good idea would be to add some "historical" places like locations of battles or things like that, at least for DMasters.

Idea is great this "zoom" will help people without imagination to locate some places in right part of the world. I think a good idea would be to add some "historical" places like locations of battles or things like that, at least for DMasters.

I checked it out.

Its pretty cool! I'm not sure if you're looking for suggestions, but a listing of populations would be cool too.

I checked it out.

Its pretty cool! I'm not sure if you're looking for suggestions, but a listing of populations would be cool too.

but that would be some kind of guide not a map
:biggrin: and as far as I understand it would make map too complicated (i think so) unless this info would appear in diferent window for eg. on the side of the map :p

but that would be some kind of guide not a map
:biggrin: and as far as I understand it would make map too complicated (i think so) unless this info would appear in diferent window for eg. on the side of the map :p

A population map? No that's doable. I would just color code it and draw over it in Photoshop. I will put that on my update list as well.

Thanks!