Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

Time to start up some games

Hey, mabye Farland could set up a story about what the online game is going to be about.
uh, i think that is me you're talking about. the campaign i am planning will be huge. you could literally advance 5+ levels during the entire thing. i am planning on giving XP out at certain points so i can pave way for more and stronger monsters. also, i think i can make way for 2 or more people, but they would come in later. but enough with that. it is going to start off with you going in search of a cult. your diety told you to go and infiltrate the upper levels, to see if you could get some info on whether it would turn out to be dangerous or not. after you go in, you will discover something sinister going on in it. but from then on, the plot details will remain top secret until it happens. but i can gaurentee it will be full of intrigue and adventure. and yes, i may do it in Farland, but how do i get started there? and Roman, who ever made you play basketball with bugs bunny and fight a dragon who throws apple pies, he needs to be sacked as a DM. :)
Skyldt

Hey, mabye Farland could set up a story about what the online game is going to be about.
uh, i think that is me you're talking about. the campaign i am planning will be huge. you could literally advance 5+ levels during the entire thing. i am planning on giving XP out at certain points so i can pave way for more and stronger monsters. also, i think i can make way for 2 or more people, but they would come in later. but enough with that. it is going to start off with you going in search of a religion cult. your diety told you to go and infiltrate the upper levels, to see if you could get some info on whether it would turn out to be dangerous or not. after you go in, you will discover something sinister going on in it. but from then on, the plot details will remain top secret until it happens. but i can gaurentee it will be full of intrigue and adventure. and yes, i may do it in Farland, but how do i get started there? and Roman, who ever made you play basketball with bugs bunny and fight a dragon who throws apple pies, he needs to be sacked as a DM. :)
Skyldt

uh, i think that is me you're talking about. the campaign i am planning will be huge. you could literally advance 5+ levels during the entire thing. i am planning on giving XP out at certain points so i can pave way for more and stronger monsters. also, i think i can make way for 2 or more people, but they would come in later. but enough with that. it is going to start off with you going in search of a religion cult. your diety told you to go and infiltrate the upper levels, to see if you could get some info on whether it would turn out to be dangerous or not. after you go in, you will discover something sinister going on in it. but from then on, the plot details will remain top secret until it happens. but i can gaurentee it will be full of intrigue and adventure. and yes, i may do it in Farland, but how do i get started there? and Roman, who ever made you play basketball with bugs bunny and fight a dragon who throws apple pies, he needs to be sacked as a DM. :)
Skyldt

Skyldt, email me and I will help you get your game started in Farland. I will help with the setting, the religions, etc. I think having my site as a reference will really add to the depth of your online game, making it moire fun for your players, and it will make it easier on you to run it.

Skyldt, email me and I will help you get your game started in Farland. I will help with the setting, the religions, etc. I think having my site as a reference will really add to the depth of your online game, making it moire fun for your players, and it will make it easier on you to run it.

I'm up for playing/running a Farland based online game :D

Although the stuff I have written already is perhaps a bit too generic - if I'm going to run something in Farland it should really draw more upon the specifics of the setting, and not be something that could be run anywhere, if you follow me.

Something that uses one of the seven deadly sins, perhaps... Not as a main antagonist, but perhaps a cult of some kind. Maybe dedicated to the ressurection or replacement of one of the dead ones. Hmmm....

*engages deep thought mode*

The Lord of Pride - ruler of Kale - Thuldin the Fallen (Dwarf) - deceased
The Lord of Lust - ruler of Kelerak - Brathelathor (Demon) - deceased
The Lord of Gluttony - ruler of Daven - Saithith (Vampire) - deceased
The Lord of Envy - ruler of Orland -
The Lord of Sloth - ruler of Zeland -
The Lord of Greed - ruler of Wawmar -
The Lord of Wrath himself - ruler of Farland -

Hmm - can you fill in any of the gaps regarding the surviving Lords of Sin?