Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Existing Bugs and Feature Requests (Check Before Posting)

Existing Bugs and Feature Requests (Check Before Posting)

We have implemented an issue tracker in the wiki in order to allow us to keep track of outstanding issues. This should prove more effective for us and easier for members to find things which have previously been reported.

The search is simple to use, there is a link to the page from the wiki main page. The direct link is http://www.myth-weavers.com/wiki/ind...ature_Requests.

Everyone has search access, only staff can do other things.

It's not intended for sheet requets, I have another system in the works for that.

Love it, will definitively use it

Edit: Haha I guess the ones I had were known issues, they're already there.

So we put requests here, then?

I'd like an ability to place 'favorite systems' and a 'looking for game(s)' checkbox, to be integrated into the profile, and into the upcoming system profiles.

I was thinking that it would be nice when moving threads to another game that you could narrow the parameters from instead a list of all active games to the game types or maybe a search option.

Well after I select the thread(s) I wanted to move I went to the bottom right corner page in line with the "Active Users" display and clicked "View Selected Threads" on that pull down menu.

After that it brings up the list of selected threads and then I use the Moderation pull down menu and selected "Move Threads."

Before you click "view selected threads", is the move option available from the pull down menu? Or does it only appear after that step?

The bottom line is that VB's thread moving architecture sucks massively.

Unsure whether this is classified as bugs, but on the About Me section of User Profile, there is a list of PostbitChars. Character sheets listed there mostly -if not all- have been deleted, at least mine have been.

PS: Just to be sure, I mean that the characters on the list are ones that I have deleted before. Not that they have been deleted by someone/something else.

Pie-in-the-Sky Feature Request: Add an "average die roll" stat in the CP that keeps a running average of each type of dice (d4, d6, d10, d20, etc.) rolled in the user's posts.

This would either make me feel much better about all the 1's I roll, or it would finally demonstrate what I've known all along, that the random number generator is biased in favor of my GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroad View Post
Unsure whether this is classified as bugs, but on the About Me section of User Profile, there is a list of PostbitChars. Character sheets listed there mostly -if not all- have been deleted, at least mine have been.

PS: Just to be sure, I mean that the characters on the list are ones that I have deleted before. Not that they have been deleted by someone/something else.
Indeed they have.

This thread was intended to handle comments or queries about the system, not for actual requests though I wasn't very clear . In order to get requests submitted in their own thread i think it's best to lock this now.