Notices

4E: Lord of Gluttony

4E: Lord of Gluttony

Here is the next Lord of Sin for you guys to give me feedback on. It's the vampiric Lord of Gluttony.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg saithith.jpg (105.1 KB, 0 views)

Life drain doesn't have a save ends condition, so there shouldn't be an aftereffect. Is the AC and Reflex penalty meant to be part of the hit effect?

Good comments. So I suppose it would work fine if I made Life Drain save ends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farland View Post
Good comments. So I suppose it would work fine if I made Life Drain save ends?
Yes, but you should decide if it's part of the hit effect, as Meepo asked, or if it's an Effect; if it's part of the hit, roll it into the hit line. If it's an Effect, then it gets its own line and happens whether the attack hits or misses a particular target.

Just remove the word 'aftereffect'.
ie. "Hit: x damage, the target loses a healing surge and takes a -3 penalty to ..."

Making it the whole power save ends seems a little odd to me, as well as significantly more powerful than 'until the end of the Lord of Gluttony's next turn'

Cool, got it. Does he look balanced otherwise?

He looks pretty awesome, actually. Fearsome. As for balance, I'll leave it to those with more experience playing high levels to comment on the challenge level. It seems good, but I confess to have only really played up to 11th level, so I'm not sure about the difficulty.