OOC/Off-topic

Ah, good to see you've finally made it, Fullmetal.

---

Interesting... Anybody else seen the new battleship modules? Looks like size counts in a fight now. Also inferred confirmation that defences can be loaded up with modules as well, which is handy.

The Aracheons are up and hopefully I posted everything correctly. Feel free to let me know if I screwed up posting the Private part right.

*Bursts into room* Nobody expects the span-fish inquisition! Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, and a race writeup ready for the game to start!

Ping, you truly are a puny guy. My race is up now, and likewise ready to start, as soon as I get a homeworld from somebody that is. The mail in my part of the galaxy always seems to run a bit slow, anyone got a spare homeworld I could use for now?

... Span-fish inquisition, huh? Fear not, I have my trusty span-fishing rod.

Also: Enjoying everyone's little catch phrases!

Hey Frenchie, thanks alot for the awesome space squid pic, it would have taken me a month to make that with my drawing skills.

I'm tempted to say I do this for a living, but I don't. Not yet anyway. Thanks for the kind words though

Also: Weird thing, my avatars display as 50x50 pixels, but my control panel actually shows them as being 120x120. I figured it might be my browser or the zoom, but it's not. Anyone else know about this?

Also...

@Giant squid trying to appeal to the Serranids

@I.R.I.S. discreet spy infiltrating squid society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingcode20 View Post
Interesting... Anybody else seen the new battleship modules? Looks like size counts in a fight now. Also inferred confirmation that defences can be loaded up with modules as well, which is handy.
Yes those are new, only those particular modules may be equipped to defenses (this has been added to the modules section), no other modules may be equipped to them. Also I had missed adding the section detailing defenses without weapons. This was added under the Building section (under defenses) as it only works for defenses without weapon systems, I felt it would be better to place next to the section detailing how to to build them and assign systems. Basically defenses that are weaponless can take hits for other defenses and ships that are nearby (see the section for more details). There also was a section added to close range in regards to defenses, basically such defenses with stealth lose stealth for the battle when they take a defender hit, though they still can get a surprise block that can ruin an opponent's carefully planned wave.

Wow frenchie, did you make both of those? How long do you spend making images for these games?

As for your avatars, I'm not really sure what the problem is. Everybodies avatar looks about 50x50 to me as well (though I'm not measuring them or anything). I had to shrink down the pic you made of the space squid though, it was originally a 200x200 according to my machine, and the site won't take bigger than 144.

Edit @ Lumo, OMG. A warning that the rules have been updated? Fleee!! Flee in terror for the end is nigh!