Alpha sheets can now be added to games via the edit option in the alpha sheet display. In addition, statblock embedding should also work for the [sb=show][/sb] tags. Any problems, please post in experimental features with links to the sheet and the game.
Sorry for my delay, Saturday my GF's dog bit me in the face which resulted in 6 stitches and me being on pain meds. That plus work has kept me from posting at full capacity, so I'll get to work on my blurb and finish up my sheet asap.
Hahah. He's had it in for FR ever since I got him the Second Edition box set when we were kids.
True story. Still have that piece of crap lying around somewhere. I was a very green DM at the time and had no idea what I was getting into and it didn't help that my PCs (Foucault included) decided they were too good for the Pre-Made Adventure included in the set and traipsed off in the opposite direction. The problem I have with Pre-Made Settings in general and FR in particular is that they feel so constrained, everywhere we go there is SOMETHING or SOMEONE that already exists that I'm supposed to know about and include. In my Eberron game I took my PCs to an uninhabited continent that gets maybe a page of text in the Campaign Setting to avoid this.
Its also where I learned to hate Drow and the Underdark and the first and last time I played a PC while DMing.