Notices

Ilde Banter

I wanted to pose one more question for everyone. Does anyone else have permanent group benefits? I know Orion gives +1 Perception and Irimus gives +1 Diplomacy and +5 Healing per surge spent. Anyone got anything else?

I do not.

BTW, great opening Sixgun. Jump right into the action! It's the only way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoE View Post
BTW, great opening Sixgun. Jump right into the action! It's the only way to go.
It is. I wanted all that exposition up front and could have given you guys time to putz around in Keshan before you left, but anything you did wouldn't really be productive. So like a good episode of Law & Order I cut straight to the killing with minimal lead up.

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks!

EDIT: In case you guys were wondering where my Dice are being rolled, I've created a Private thread for myself to roll dice so I know the results before I post and to hide the results from you guys. You don't get to know EVERYTHING.

I must admit, rolling a 1 for damage, not as depressing as it normally is....since I still broke 20 that is haha.

One thing to note during combat, my Virtue of Cunning feature will allow A LOT of tactical movement. I will leave it up to you guys to decide who uses it each round, as I don't want to control your characters, but it can be used to set up flanking, get a controller out of melee so he isn't getting beat on, etc.

I'm flying out for a funeral in a few hours, and will be home Thursday night. Will do my best to post, but may be limited for the next few days.

Sorry to hear about that, you're up but post when/if you get the chance.

Everyone else I have rolled out who is guest starring in what. Well start with the first round of guest stars which is:
Griel guest stars in Boone's.
Boone guest stars in Irimus's
Irimus guest stars in Orion's
Rune guest stars in Griel's
Orion guest stars in Rune's.

So, the Player for the FORMER should write up a snippet (no more than 2 sentences) that adds their role into the LATTER'S Previous Adventure. Post them HERE with where they would be inserted and I'll edit them into the posts in the Previous Adventures Thread

Not sure if the damaging zone is in effect even if I miss both enemies, it doesn't exactly state it as an effect but it doesn't state it under the to hit, it's only based on the fact I'm a cosmic sorcerer so I think no matter what it would create a fiery zone...but your call six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixgunninja View Post
Sorry to hear about that, you're up but post when/if you get the chance.

Everyone else I have rolled out who is guest starring in what. Well start with the first round of guest stars which is:
Griel guest stars in Boone's.
Boone guest stars in Irimus's
Irimus guest stars in Orion's
Rune guest stars in Griel's
Orion guest stars in Rune's.

So, the Player for the FORMER should write up a snippet (no more than 2 sentences) that adds their role into the LATTER'S Previous Adventure. Post them HERE with where they would be inserted and I'll edit them into the posts in the Previous Adventures Thread
Alright, I gotta look at this a little more when I get a chance. I've not read them all yet.