Notices


Fording the Dreiset [Gauss, Merlana, mzipser, MzNurse, The Bushranger]

 
Talia

With a bit of an annoyed sigh Talia heads back out of the mill still trying to touch as little dirt as possible as she inches out of the old building brushing herself off and annoyed about what she found.

"Hey guys", Karn says, "We seem to be short one. Looks like Talia's gone off over there."

He points to the old mill, and shrugs, "Maybe it's a call of nature and she wanted privacy. Layna, you or Tobie should go make sure she's OK?"

Astaban turns around, looks for Talia, and mutters something under his breath.

Tobie sighed and muttered something, obviously not praising Talia, even as she turned Logger towards the mill. She loosened the axe at her belt, making sure it was easily accessible if needed, and pulled her horse to a stop next to Talia's. She kept her senses
listen:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 16)
search:
Dice Roll:
1d20-1
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 1)
spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 12)
adding smell to this also, as Tobie has been around river mills all her life and would pick up on something unusual
smell:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 14)
wide open and on full alert, inwardly cursing Talia for being so stupid as to wander off to someplace that could so easily have been trapped or ambushed. And without telling anyone she was leaving. It'd serve her right to grab the horse and make the bitch walk back.

Tobie sighed as she quietly dismounted. Much as she disliked Talia, for the time being they were in the same group and that went a long way in Tobie's mind. She drew her axe and held it ready, just in case, and reached for the doorknob. Before she could lay her hand on the knob, the door opened and Tobie went with her first instinct: She swung her axe one handed, pulling back as soon as she realized it was Talia and burying the blade in the wooden doorjam. She took a deep breath and stared stupidly at the lock of Talia's hair imbedded into the wood with the axeblade.

Is ya a total idjit? she demanded, pulling the blade free and removing the hair. Ya cudda got yersel kilt! She grabbed Talia's hand and thrust the lock of hair into it. Be happy it wa'ant yer frakin haid she seethed. Nex time ya wanna pee, tell summin so's we know ya don' need rescuin'! She turned back to the horses and headed for Logger, muttering under her breath the entire time.

Talia

Talia looks at the Tobie wide eyed as the ax swings by her head, she looks over to it then at the fact that a lock of her beautiful hair was cut off by the blade of the ax. "You cut my hair!!!" she proclaims taking the lock from her in indignation, "What is that for, I am no goblin and I though you had enough education to tell the difference. Who comes in a door swinging an ax like your after someones head?" Talia watches Tobie as she heads back to her horse.

Talia follows Tobie out her hair still in hand, "I can't believe that you cut it off, what where you planning on doing scalping me?" she ask angrily as she goes back to night. At the horse she does hesitate before mounting the creature again a bit more experience in the saddle but still nervous about it.

Astaban, upon seeing Talia and Tobie emerge from the mill, continues slowly across the river and, upon reaching the other side,
spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20+6
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 23)
gazes and
listen:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 19)
listens for anyone other than the party waiting for them.

Tobie glared at Talia. Ya runned off n dint tell no one n its MY fault? Ya got any notion wat ya jist done? Ya cudda got us ALL kilt, ya stupit wench! Wat iffen they had a ambush in thair? I hadda be ready fer innythin! She took a deep breath and gave Logger a light kick, spurring him into a gallop to catch up with the others. She puller Logger up next to Astaban. Don't never ever sen' me ta fetch her agin... she told him, her teeth clenched and her jaw set.

Astaban turns to Tobie as she approaches, and nods knowingly after she speaks.

Talia

Talia rides over hiding her hair in a pocket, catching up with the group she does not say anything just watches the water go by a bit worried about fording the river. "So, we have to cross here?" She asks hesitantly not liking the prospect of moving through a river, she would rather mover over it, such as in a fairy or just forget about it with magic. The waters of the river still move by as she wishes they didn't.

Tobie just turned and glared at Talia, not trusting herself to say a single word to the other woman.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status