Discussion Room 2

Discussion Room 2

Well the former post in the Witchwood thread has been updated! As well as starting a new discussion thread so that everything will fresh from the start!

Ok. I'll start. Since it seems that the 870 each to buy a haversack, a wand of lesser vigor and a pair of scrolls of restoration is too much, I will suggest to ditch the haversack.

While I think it is quite important, I guess the other items are that much more important. This means a total cost of 2,350 (or a share of 470 gp each)

This is what I will mark on my sheet.

Thanks for doing the legwork on the "common equipment", Freddy.

Hopefully we won't kick ourselves for not having that extra-dimensional storage space.

Need to do some scanning but doesn't have much free time to do so. Will try to fix the situation ASAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brcarl View Post
Hopefully we won't kick ourselves for not having that extra-dimensional storage space.
Turns out you won't have to worry about it. I took it on Enzo to buy one for himself. If it turns out he kicks himself for not having a magical weapon, he'll blame it on Dreakel being too cheap...

Daerwol has broad training in a number of knowledge skills (+4 in each of local, history and nature, among others). Can I make some rolls to see if he knows anything about the Vale? (I know you already said that it's unknown to us until now, I'm just curious if Daerwol knows any useful tidbits like what kind of creatures live there, etc.)

Hi, I'm back, but in desperate need of sleep at the moment, so I'll look at the IC thread tomorrow. I added the wand and the restoration scrolls to Mellavin's inventory, as I assume he's the one who's most likely to use them.

Brcarl: You can and I'll let you what ever tidbits he might discover or remember!

Bbender: Ok, I guess that you would be the perfect choice!

Knowledge checks on Elsir Vale:
Know(Local):
Dice Roll:
1d20+4
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 10)
Know(History):
Dice Roll:
1d20+4
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 14)
Know(Nature):
Dice Roll:
1d20+4
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 19)
Hmm. Well, at least a decent Nature check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessFreddy View Post
Turns out you won't have to worry about it. I took it on Enzo to buy one for himself. If it turns out he kicks himself for not having a magical weapon, he'll blame it on Dreakel being too cheap...
So does this mean I have more money to spend?