Notices

Discussion Room 2

The good news is, Enzo has this nifty bag that EVERYTHING should fit into so we can just hand-wave the stuff that nobody wants and then figure out sale/trade-in value when we meet a merchant.

Who will try to identify the potions? What are you going to do? Rest, travel, investigate, or wait? Who will take what in the loot apart from Daerwol and his bow?

Here's a couple Spellcraft rolls for the potions. I'm going to guess they're mostly (all?) the same.
Spellcraft to ID potions:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 1d20+2 1d20+2
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 5)
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 20)
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 15)

We probably need to rest and heal for a bit. We should try to figure out how long the hobgoblins have been in control of the watch point where we are. After that, finish heading to town.

For the loot, at least split up the coins. 71gp each, right?

...and like I said before, Enzo can fill up that nifty haversack of his and make a nifty sum the next time we run into a merchant interested in buying used equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfinn View Post
"The magic swords and banded mail will need to wait for now."
Ah! I wondered what the red text on the loot items meant.

Daerwol probably isn't interested in the (small) magic swords or (heavy) magic armor anyway.

Assuming nothing immediately concerning comes from the search, Daerwol will help Enzo dispose of the bodies.

eric, Daerwol will take the odd holy symbol, wrap it in some cloth, and stow it in his bag. Easier to ask questions about it if we can just show it.

Daerwol is waiting to hear the town speaker's reaction to Draekel's request.