Part 2 - Felucia

 
<<OOC: How can roleplaying ever be inappropriate in a roleplaying game? It's perfect.>>

The boots have indeed been a source of endless frustration for Mist, and she was on the verge of pulling them off and throwing them at Quirky so she could be rid of both problems at once. Hopla's suggestion is inspired, and it brings a smile to her face and perks up her ears.
Nothing gets her excited like a game... with the possible exception of learning new things.
"That sounds mean, but it could be fun" she says thoughtfully, then gives Hopla a big hug.
"Thank you, Spiky Man"

While Ivar has been content to stay at the back of the group and following as Khan directs them, he does occasionally scout smaller trails that the groups considers possiblities. He jogs down side paths,
Acrobatics:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 12)

Add Force Point:
FP:
Dice Roll:
1d6
d6 Results: 4


I realise its stupid to add a force point since I can't make the DC anyway. If its Ivar's choice he would do it to help the group out, if its my choice clearly I won't since OOC I know what the DC is.
nimbly dodging and ducking overhanging branches and plant stems before returning to inform them where the trails lead.

Khen rushes off into the wilderness alone, keeping their postions in mind. He all but vanishes from their view as he attempts to find their way from the
Dice Roll: 1d20+20
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 21)
shadows.


Now that she gets to treat it like a game, Mist is a lot happier and moving with considerably more enthusiasm through the mushroom-y overgrowth & undergrowth.

Though it requires a little extra effort to counter the effect of the boots, she nimbly crosses the terrain with such grace that she almost appears to be dancing as she skips and twirls past potential hazards.
Dice Roll: 1d20+8
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 18)
Acrobatics with
Dice Roll: 1d6
d6 Results: 3
Force Point

The fact that its companions seem unable, or at least unwilling, to take paths the droid would take frustrates IG-198. It decides that that is the price they pay for having to breath and having skin that absorbs liquid. In an effort to speed things up the damaged Magna Droid uses its sensors and processors to point out safe and quick routes its companions can use.



Felucia Overland Skill Challenge (Round 2)



SKILL CHALLENGE STATUS:Successes: 3

Failures: 0

Setbacks: 2





The hours pass in the steamy fungus jungles of Felucia. Khen continues to stealthily scout ahead, making sure that there are no predators on their path. When the group reach a wide ravine, Hopla uses his lightsaber to cut down a tall, skinny fungus tree, and uses the force to direct its fall over the ravine. Mist then balances her way across with two lines of liquid cable that serve as makeshift hand rails for the rest to make it across on.

As Khen is scouting the next bit ahead, Ivar runs off on a side trail to quickly see where it goes, perhaps it might help them. Ivar is sprinting along, vaulting low underbrush when he lands funny, as the ground give way beneath him. He tries to
acrobatics to lessen fall, +3 vs DC 15,
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 15)
avoid seriously hurting himself as he falls down the deep hole. He is somewhat successful, but still
1d6 damage
Dice Roll: 1d6
d6 Results: 1
(successful Acrobatics check negated 1 die of damage
lands roughly on his shoulder.

Having heard Ivar yell for help, the group investigates and finds him in a sink hole of a giant root that has rotted. Some more liquid cable easily gets the pilot out of the pit.

IG-198 takes the lead to find a speedier path. The droid heads straight into a patch of fungus blooms that
+3 vs Reflex 16
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 12)
Half damage on miss,
Dice Roll: 1d6
d6 Results: 2
oops, exploding fungus does 2d6,
Dice Roll: 1d6
d6 Results: 2
explode around it. The blooms incinerate the fungus around IG-198, leaving the droid in section of scorched earth.

IG-198 turns and walks from the burnt area, its cloak smoldering a little. "I am guessing that path way would not be suitable for humanoids." Without further comment the droid takes up its position at the back of the group.


Khen continues lurking ahead of the others, scouting the area.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us