Old Apr 29 '10, 2:00am
Shadow Knight

The infection has come!: Left 4 Dead style D20 Game

Left 4 Dead - Forum
D20 Modern
Estimated Members Requested: 5

Deadline is Sunday, May 16th-Get your apps in by then

[An Introduction]
The man runs quickly down the street, his gun swinging left and right. So far he and the others had been lucky, but he knew that was bound to change. Come on! he yells out to the four people behind him. He looks over his shoulder to see if his order is followed and then turns back...to look in the face of an infected wearing a hoody. Before he can raise his gun the thing jumps him, and begins clawing his sides, his chest his face.

[Game Master(s)]
Shadowknight121(ME)

[Game Explanation]
This is gonna be a survival game based on the popular video game series Left 4 Dead. Using some of the creatures from that(made so they can be balanced for this game) as well as some new ones, you as the survivor must survive in a world gone mad. Using the D20 modern rules for gameplay and character creation(some special weapons and such will be put in the game thread) players will have to move from place to place seeking items, other survivors, and a chance to survive. The game will take place 3 weeks after the events of the original in many areas across Canada and the United States, though both will be fictionalized.

[Application Process]
Name:
Class/Profession:
Personality: Before and after infection breakout.
Background:Before and After
Description:

[Character Creation]
Using the core rulebook and weapons locker. Ask for others.

[Any additional information or requirements]
As mentioned above i will have some custom rules set up like descriptions on the pipe bomb and how it works as well as descriptions on some of the infected as you find them.

Game Description:

The man runs quickly down the street, his gun swinging left and right. So far he and the others had been lucky, but he knew that was bound to change. Come on! he yells out to the four people behind him. He looks over his shoulder to see if his order is followed and then turns back...to look in the face of an infected wearing a hoody. Before he can raise his gun the thing jumps him, and begins clawing his sides, his chest his face.

Last edited by Shadowknight121; May 11 '10 at 11:47am..
Working on an application right now; he's going to be a medic-type person. Just to make sure: we're at level 1, right?

Applying with a brute. Of course, an L4D junkie like myself couldn't possibly pass this up.

How will this game be run? maptools/OpenRPG/PbP ? Also date and time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenninpo View Post
Is it starting lvl 1?
yes. The game is gonna be using the forums here but for maps i'm using map tools.

Got it.
Rolling Seinfeld, I recommend three others do George, Kramer, and Elaine.

I notice you're accepting...Five? What?