Notices

OOC Thread

Alright folks, I think it is time to wrap up! I'd like everyone to decide what they're going to be doing in the intermission, and then we'll time-skip to the next evening. If it's something straighforward ("I sleep" or "I do some research") we can roll some checks on your intermission actions, otherwise try and catch me for a side-RP if possible.

So far, Cu of the Guardians will be taking care of keeping the crew away.

Ilkin will be making sure Gary Fletcher does not show up for a while.

Caelan is heading home for sleep, at the very least.

Also, note there are still four NPCs (Rakesh, Robert, Whim and Seventeen) who will be available to accompany anyone who asks for assistance, otherwise they'll head off to do their own plans.

Everything clear?

Dice Roll: 4d10s8e
d10 Results: 6, 9, 3, 7 (Total Successes = 1)

Right then!

Once I've RPed through everyone's side-doings, (Cae is done so far, I'll catch the rest of you as the situation arises), I'll put up the next thread. I'd like to proceed on Monday night, maybe Tuesday.

Wits+Empathy
Dice Roll: 4d10s8e
d10 Results: 6, 6, 4, 2 (Total Successes = 0)

Wits+Empathy-2
Dice Roll: 2d10s8e
d10 Results: 2, 2 (Total Successes = 0)

Wits+Empathy-1
Dice Roll: 3d10s8e
d10 Results: 3, 2, 3 (Total Successes = 0)

Int+Occult=
Dice Roll: 7d10s8e
d10 Results: 9, 5, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 (Total Successes = 2)

Dice Roll: 7d10s8e
d10 Results: 5, 7, 7, 1, 4, 1, 5 (Total Successes = 0)
Perception

I humbly request the indulgence of Cae's Vice, and some yum-yums for Erin. Erin gets some of that sexy desire, oh yeah. Rules be damned!

I'm full on glamour, actually, but thanks for the thought. :P Though I'm afraid we're gonna be at cross-purposes in about six seconds.