OOC Thread

I figure I would let you two have first pick this time since I got my picks last time. Still need a final choice from Jeff.

Umm. I guess I will be unoriginal and pick Whim. :P I will post tomorrow, too, just too wiped out to write one now. I get off at 2.30 so I'll probably post before you guys are like even up? I don't know, I can't do math this late at night anymore!

You know you don't have to pick Whim because she's there, right? :P You had other choices on your list before, remember? Also, she came on the last adventure. If you want someone else, now is your chance!

I'm guessing it's a
Dice Roll: 9d10s8ez
d10 Results: 1, 4, 4, 6, 2, 8, 10, 4, 4, 9 (Total Successes = 3)
Wits + Occult + Relics (3) to know about that bowl? I have been doing Halloween party prep all day and party tonight so I'll be making a post tomorrow once I get the info Bo would know.

Bo does not know anything about this bowl specifically, but he's reminded of a similar aesthetic being used by certain north German spirit-cults in the late 1700s. These were small cults, practiced in a few villages on the edges of the North Sea, where the population depended on fishing. Every year or so they'd sacrifice someone to the local water spirits by taking a person (ideally some luckless stranger, but one of their own if no one could be found) to a cliff-side at the edge of the ocean, and throwing them off. In exchange, the water-spirits ensured good fishing and no storms. They were mostly wiped out when Napoleon came through, though Bo considers it possible that some could have survived. In particular, they also had the wave-ridges and the swirling whirlpool design, but the eye is an unfamiliar element.

For general consumption, about Houserules: (Scarlet, Yalenus, Whistler, pay attention!)

-I put the werewolf and mage stuff into the houserules thread

-I put 7 new Goblin Contracts into the houserule thread (last post)

-I altered the way Friend, Mentor, and Contacts works so that they become more usable, so alter your character-sheet accordingly.

Alright, unless anyone objects, when I next post (probably tomorrow)

-Erin goes to rob Sheridan
-Lauren goes to see Lujza
-Underwood goes to chat with Cinder

Where do you guys want Cynthia and Mary to go?

If any of the npcs can go pilfer an object owed by Anna or Monty or some other person who we don't like, I'd gladly take it.

I can easily escape Sheridan's using Dreamsteps, though that obviously won't apply to anyone going with me. But I can also use the Hedge.

Dice Roll: 8d10s8e
d10 Results: 3, 1, 8, 1, 4, 4, 3, 9 (Total Successes = 2)

For Team Fae:

The current hour is sometime not too long after dark.
Each of you can roll one Hunting/Harvesting roll to represent the intervening day; You also regain 1 WP.

If Erin would spend the glamour for rain, then Cynthia will have full Vitae at the cost of 1 WP