Notices

Guild of the Electrum Star: Adventure 1 OOC

Alright. I'm offline until at the very least Saturday, unless I bleed out on the operating table. Otherwise as soon as I'm up to it I'll be back online and moving the game along. Until then keep yourself entertained. Find a ball of string or something.

Yeah, so some dude chopped off his finger last night and they were still working on it when they canceled my surgery (and many others). I am now waiting to hear when it will be rescheduled to. So for now, I'm back. Let the game commence.

I lost my grandfather today. We were very close. I'll be on here and there when I need a distraction and have the time, but don't expect a lot out of me this week. I hate to say it, but between this and my surgery which has to be rescheduled, the next month or so could prove to be bleak for the game.

I am thinking about starting up a new game (if I can find the time) after my surgery is done. I have posted information on it in the Game Planning thread to check for interest. You can find the thread here.

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it.

I don't expect to see much activity today, but for those of you who do have time to respond, I look forward to it.

Garry, I think I broke the tracker again. Er... I mean, Dawn broke the tracker. No health status on the wererat 1.