Guild of the Electrum Star: Adventure 1 OOC

I like that the best. should we wait for our third guild member or say he took too long?

good idea... maybe the new model comes with cup holders!

Well, we should allow time for him to chime in (if he wishes), though Garry has say when the deadline for a group name is.

tru dat, time alowiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Alfric View Post
Order of the Electrum Star has a good chance of surviving a lot of changes in & with the party, even if a fair number of PCs in the group don't (as it is, Shert Rhed's name alone isn't a good sign for his survivability—seems that he's got fate working against him).

He'll out live you all!!!!

Stat Block coloring test:

Gardain Wolfgang, Dwarf Artificer
Init +0 HP 27/27 Bloodied 13 Healing Surge 6 (0 used /8)
AC 13 Fort 13 Reflex 13 Will 12 Speed 5
Str 14 (+2) Con 15 (+2) Dex 10 (+0) Int 17 (+3) Wis 12 (+1) Cha 10 (+0)
Aggravating Force
At-Will | Arcane, Force, Weapon
Standard Action Melee or Ranged weapon
Target:
One creature
Attack: Intelligence vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + Intelligence modifier force damage, and the next ally to attack the target before the end of your next turn gains a +2 power bonus to the attack roll.
Level 21: 2[W] + Intelligence modifier damage.
Aggravating Force,
Static Shock
At-Will | Arcane, Implement, Lightning
Standard Action Melee or Ranged 5
Target:
One creature
Attack: Intelligence vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier lightning damage. The next attack the target makes before the end of your next turn takes a penalty to the damage roll equal your Constitution modifier.
Level 21: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier lightning damage.
Static Shock,
Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture
Encounter (Special) | Arcane, Healing
Minor Action Close burst 5 (10 at 11th level, 15 at 21st level)
Target:
You or one ally in burst
[/b]Effect:[/b] The target regains hit points equal to its healing surge value + your Wisdom modifier, and you expend an infusion crafted with your Healing Infusion class feature.
Level 6: Healing surge value + your Wisdom modifier + 2.
Level 11: Healing surge value + your Wisdom modifier + 4.
Level 16: Healing surge value + your Wisdom modifier + 6.
Level 21: Healing surge value + your Wisdom modifier + 8.
Level 26: Healing surge value + your Wisdom modifier + 10.
Special: You can use two Healing Infusion powers per encounter, but only one per round. At 16th level, you can use three Healing Infusion powers per encounter, but only one per round.
Prerequisite: Healing Infusion
Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture,
Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula
Encounter (Special) | Arcane
Minor Action Close burst 5 (10 at 11th level, 15 at 21st level)
Target:
You or one ally in burst
Effect: The target gains a +1 power bonus to AC until the end of the encounter, and you expend an infusion crafted with your Healing Infusion class feature. The target can end the bonus as a free action to gain temporary hit points equal to its healing surge value + your Constitution modifier.
Level 11: Temporary hit points equal to the target’s healing surge value + twice your Constitution modifier.
Level 21: Temporary hit points equal to the target’s healing surge value + three times your Constitution modifier.
Special: You can use two Healing Infusion powers per encounter, but only one per round. At 16th level, you can use three Healing Infusion powers per encounter, but only one per round.
Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula,
Scouring Weapon
Encounter | Acid, Arcane, Weapon
Standard Action Melee or Ranged weapon
Target:
One creature
Attack: Intelligence vs. AC
Hit: 2[W] + Intelligence modifier acid damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to AC until the end of your next turn.
Scouring Weapon,
Second Wind
Encounter | Healing
Minor Action Personal
Target:
Self
Effect: You spend a healing surge and regain your healing surge value in hit points. You gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of your next turn.
Second Wind,
Obedient Servant
Daily | Arcane, Implement, Summoning
Minor Action Ranged 5
Effect:
You create a Medium obedient servant in an unoccupied square within range. The servant has speed 6. Any marked enemy that starts its turn adjacent to the servant takes damage equal to your Wisdom modifier. You can give the obedient servant the following special commands.
Standard Action: Melee 1 or Ranged 5; targets one creature; Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d10 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Opportunity Attack: Melee 1; targets one creature; Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is marked until the end of your next turn.
Obedient Servant
Notes
  • low-light vision
  • +1 bonus to saves to end effects that daze, stun, immobilize or restrain him.
  • +5 racial bonus to poison saves.
  • Reduce Pull, Push, and Slide by 1 square
  • +2 to all defenses of summoned creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Alfric View Post
Well, we should allow time for him to chime in (if he wishes), though Garry has say when the deadline for a group name is.
I plan to start soon. Most likely by this weekend (time permitting). Not sure why Sengir hasn't been responding here. I'll send him an e-mail and remind him that we need to hear from him.

of course my vote for group name is Phoenix Force... but I'll run that name into the ground before I let it go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea View Post
I plan to start soon. Most likely by this weekend (time permitting). Not sure why Sengir hasn't been responding here. I'll send him an e-mail and remind him that we need to hear from him.

of course my vote for group name is Phoenix Force... but I'll run that name into the ground before I let it go...
Or Marvel steals it & trademarks it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeclint View Post
Phoenix Force it must be. Let's go with Medeival Phoenix Force.
The Phoenix Enforcers
The Force of the Phoenix
The Order of the Phoenix (you'll get a free NPC with a lightning bolt scar with this one here...)
The Phoenix Renegades