OOC Thread Archive.

And whose fault is that? An OD wont show up until you guys move the game along to that point - so im not at fault here. ~Tries to gently nudge people into being more active jokingly~

Nudge? How is than an incentive?! *Threatens Stabbity*
Everyone goes faster in the face of stabbity.
Also: Haha at making you think someone important posted.

Sorry all, my weekdays can tend to be less productive at times.

I was trying to give Mask_De_H a chance to post, then got swept up by a day or two of longer work and tiring work-related commutes. Expect an IC update before the day is out.

I should let you guys know that I wont be home until Monday afternoon.. so I probably wont be posting between now and then.

You people and your "lives" tsk tsk. But the pictures. THE PICTURES. Bringing awesome by the pool-ful here DM.

Glad you folks are enjoying it so far. It's worth pointing out that aside from the colored image of Ark itself, neither of the other two pictures in the most recent update are my own. My philosophy is that when you must steal... steal well.

Also, thanks for the update on your posting status Samaelryn. That sort of thing is always appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark080matter View Post
Glad you folks are enjoying it so far. It's worth pointing out that aside from the colored image of Ark itself, neither of the other two pictures in the most recent update are my own. My philosophy is that when you must steal... steal well.
I could kinda tell in regards to those, since they don't seem much your "style" from what is on your DA page. Regardless, it makes the entire thing feel more complete, or whole, or... better? *shrugs*

Quote:
My philosophy is that when you must steal... steal well.
My philosophy is similar except I steal everything, and usually without any need or reason. When people say something about it I get unreasonably defensive and belligerent.