Inspire Allies - Once a day the Leader can rally his allies into action, granting them +1 to attack rolls and damage rolls. The recipient must be able to hear the Leader in order to receive the bonus. Move Action.
Deadly Aim - Once a day the Archer can focus his skill to strike a particularly devastating blow on his enemies. Grants a +2 to attack rolls when using a ranged weapon. Standard Action.
Woeful Strike - Once a day the Fighter can muster all of his strength to combat his enemies. Grants a +2 to damage rolls when using a melee weapon. Standard Action.
Wilderness Lore - Once a day the Scout can concentrate his knowledge to aid him in the wilderness. Grants a +2 bonus to any wilderness related checks.
Every character gets 1 + Level Action Points. You use Action Points to add a 1d6 to any roll at any time. You do not have to specify before the roll that you wish to use an Action Point. You can only use 1 AP a round, but you can trade an extra Action Point to upgrade your die. Example, if you have 2 Action Points, you may use both to give you a 1d8 instead of the normal 1d6. If you have 3 Action Points you can spend all three to give you a 1d10 instead of the normal 1d6.
At 5th level, the default 1d6 is bumped up to 1d8. At 10th level, the default 1d8 is bumped up to 1d10.
Rules for weapons taking damage and being broken:
- Upon scoring a 1 (d20) with a melee weapon the weapon is chipped; there is no statistical penalties from a weapon being chipped.
- If a chipped weapon is used and scores yet another 1 (d20), then the weapon is damaged; a damaged weapon takes a -1 penalty to attack rolls.
- If a damaged weapon is used and scores another 1 (d20) then it is broken.
- If the weapon is magic, it gains a special protection from being damaged. They have a 4 part breaking process instead of three, but if a magic weapon only suffers a single roll of 1 (d20) on any given day, that will self repair overnight. However, if a magic weapon scores two 1's (d20) on that given day then the weapon is chipped and doesn't self repair, and continues to take damage as a normal weapon.
- A bow or cross-bow, that scores a 1 (d20) will have its string break, although they only have a one part breaking process they are by far the cheapest to repair. A replacement string for a bow or cross-bow of any size is only a silver piece, and requires a DC 12 Use Rope check to put on the weapon.
- To repair a chipped weapon is 1/10 of its base price; to repair a damaged weapon is 1/2 of its base price; to repair a broken weapon is its base price.
Each character has special knowledge of their homeland. They know major cities and well-travelled roads, distinct landmarks and geographical features, famous kings and infamous criminals. To represent this knowledge, each character receives +2 ranks on Knowledge (Homeland).
This bonus stacks with any other ranks put into this skill.