Edit History

OgreWattage

OgreWattage

Jaa eyes shot from slowed manager to the repetitive colonists, from the running man, to the dog on fast forward to the similar birds . Old ham radio in his sniper case is grabbed, the talk button is pressed as he spoke, " Guys, Guys, Guys, Guys." As his eyes took in each bubble once more before in a jumble of words as the time dilation caught up to his senses, feeling half of his body was in a speeding car, while the other half felt fuzzy like it was being left behind, " Anyone seeing the bubbles? The time bubbles. Slow man, loopin' dogs, fast birds, C'mon guys? Please tell me you guys are seeing this? Did I have too much coffee, not enough coffe or is liquor needed? "

|H.P: 09/09 | ST.P: 05/05 |RES.P: 04/04 | MAG: ∏ █ |

Your Image Description
OgreWattage

OgreWattage

Jaa eyes shot from slowed manager to the repetitive colonists, from the running man, to the dog on fast forward to the similar birds . Old ham radio in his sniper case is grabbed, the talk button is pressed as he spoke, " Guys, Guys Guys,Guys." As his eyes took in each bubble once more before in a jumble of words as the time dilation caught up to his senses, feeling half of his body was in a speeding car, while the other half felt fuzzy like it was being left behind, " Anyone seeing the bubbles? The time bubbles. Slow man, loopin' dogs, fast birds, C'mon guys? Please tell me you guys are seeing this? Did I have too much coffee, not enough coffe or is liquor needed? "

Your Image Description
OgreWattage

OgreWattage

Jaa eyes shot from slowed manager to the repetitive colonists, from the running man, to the dog on fast forward to the similar birds . Old ham radio in his sniper case is grabbed, the talk button is pressed as he spoke, " Guys, Guys Guys,Guys." As his eyes took in each bubble once more before in a jumble of words as the time dilation caught up to his senses, feeling half of his body was in a speeding car, while the other half felt fuzzy like it was being left behind, " Anyone seeing the bubbles? The time bubbles. Slow man, loopin' dogs, fast birds, C'mon guys? Please tell me you guys are seeing this? Did I have too much coffee, not enough coffe or is liquor needed? "