Edit History

herastor

herastor

Leonardo_Diffusion_A_tiny_sleek_metallic_carapace_robotic_spid_0.jpg.cf6aec9e559d5a4eafc7750cdec20812.jpgUnit 24

Lv. 1 SRO Cyberborn Technomancer

HP: 27/7 | Stam: 25/5 | Initiative: +2

Stats & Saves | Skills | Spells | Per Use Abilities

"Noted."

Despite his own trepidation, U24 was not about to let this entity control him through implied threats and fear. His creator had been far more effective at such things. Within U24, a capacitor charged. Psychic powers and abilities were a defined science, even if they weren't formalized. Like any cognizant lifeform, he had the potential to engage with this peculiarity of the universe through technological means. Means he intended to put to the test here.

"You're capability for both speech and understanding has been logged, as well as your own admission of your physical state. I submit this theory: If you are everywhere, then your negation relies on separating the 'you' from our local space-time. At the moment, I'm choosing to engage in means of force to test my theory."

U24 aimed concentrated noise signal at one of the anomalies and let his capacitor expel its charge.

"Once the path out is secured, we should press our attack," U24 messaged the others as he deployed a virtual representation of his sidearm.

OOC

I'll roll initiative and U24's first action will be to cast Incompetence on one of the orbs.

herastor

herastor

Leonardo_Diffusion_A_tiny_sleek_metallic_carapace_robotic_spid_0.jpg.cf6aec9e559d5a4eafc7750cdec20812.jpgUnit 24

Lv. 1 SRO Cyberborn Technomancer

HP: 27/7 | Stam: 25/5

Stats & Saves | Skills | Spells | Per Use Abilities

"Noted."

Despite his own trepidation, U24 was not about to let this entity control him through implied threats and fear. His creator had been far more effective at such things. Within U24, a capacitor charged. Psychic powers and abilities were a defined science, even if they weren't formalized. Like any cognizant lifeform, he had the potential to engage with this peculiarity of the universe through technological means. Means he intended to put to the test here.

"You're capability for both speech and understanding has been logged, as well as your own admission of your physical state. I submit this theory: If you are everywhere, then your negation relies on separating the 'you' from our local space-time. At the moment, I'm choosing to engage in means of force to test my theory."

U24 aimed concentrated noise signal at one of the anomalies and let his capacitor expel its charge.

"Once the path out is secured, we should press our attack," U24 messaged the others as he deployed a virtual representation of his sidearm.

OOC

I'll roll initiative and U24's first action will be to cast Incompetence on one of the orbs.