Edit History

Delia2531

Delia2531

The Barracks

Yasei and Valen sweep in to the room and cause serious harm to the man perched on a barrel, he is bleeding heavily but still standing.

He manages to get his sword up and slice at Yasei, as his friends join the fight working in pairs on the intruders.

One lands a sharp blow on Valen, and the wounded man makes use of the distraction of his friends to skewer Yasei (I missed off the +2 for flanking) but the others struggle in the tight confines.

White on YaseiYellow on YaseiBlue on ValenPink on Valen

new dice rolls due to bad code:

Pink on ValenBlue on ValenYellow on Yasei

White on Yasei

Yasei is hit for 5 (before any DR), Valen for 4 (likewise).
Initiative Tracker:

Who Init
Yasei 24
Valen 17
Bad guys 17
Faith 8
Rhigoxus 7

Damage Tracker: (all have AC15)

Who Damage Taken Conditions
White 25  
Yellow    
Pink    
Blue    

Map

Party can act. For Faith - I don't see anything on her sheet that lets her climb the walls, but she can clamber on the crates as difficult terrain unless I've missed something?

IMG_7590.jpeg

Delia2531

Delia2531

The Barracks

Yasei and Valen sweep in to the room and cause serious harm to the man perched on a barrel, he is bleeding heavily but still standing.

He manages to get his sword up and slice at Yasei, as his friends join the fight working in pairs on the intruders.

new dice rolls due to bad code:

Pink on Valen:1d20+5;1d6+3Blue on Valen:1d20+5;1d6+3Yellow on Yasei:1d20+5;1d6+3

White on Yasei:1d20+5;1d6+3

Initiative Tracker:

Who Init
Yasei 24
Valen 17
Bad guys 17
Faith 8
Rhigoxus 7

White 25  
Yellow    
Pink    
Blue    

Map

Party can act, there's no room for Faith at the moment (I don't see anything on her sheet that lets her climb the walls, but she can clamber on the crates as difficult terrain unless I've missed something?)

Delia2531

Delia2531

The Barracks

Initiative Tracker:

Who Init
Yasei 24
Valen 17
Bad guys 17
Faith 8
Rhigoxus 7

White 25  
Yellow    
Pink    
Blue    

Map

IMG_7590.jpeg.811e8c68e116131aa3aede909d5eb655.jpeg

Party can act, there's no room for Faith at the moment (I don't see anything on her sheet that lets her climb the walls, but she can clamber on the crates as difficult terrain unless I've missed something?)