Edit History

Zaathun

Zaathun

8syf8g2b.png.edf2e02a628e1f9907968396b5cf1f5a.pngDavir Karst  Cargomaster

Having spent most of his time lying down in the common room, before a clearly boredom driven attempt to get the ship into ship shape by polishing, cleaning, and dusting most things capable of obtaining said qualities, Davir seems to be vibrating at the opportunity to get off-ship.

"Ah, Akiton. First time I came here, I got told not to track any sand back here, or else. 'ts impossible, just so you know. 'f one of the Shobies goes off on ya, tell 'im you'll cut 'eir knees to meet them at eye level, eh.", he grins. "See, they're a pacifist culture, they'll never do anything to you. 'armless, they are, despite 'aving all those arms."

As Akari brings the ship to descent, he unbuckles the top of his overalls and heads into the cargo bay with the intention of starting to load the cargo.

Stats

Borai - Solarian 1

HP: 13/13 | SP: 11/11 | EAC: 14 | KAC: 14 | FORT: +6 | REF: +3 | WILL: +2 | INITIATIVE: +3

PRIMARY WEAPON
Solar Weapon - 1d6+4+1+3 Slashing

Azimuth Lazer Pistol - 1d4F, off hand.

Actions

Zaathun

Zaathun

8syf8g2b.png.edf2e02a628e1f9907968396b5cf1f5a.pngDavir Karst  Cargomaster

Having spent most of his time lying down in the common room, before a clearly boredom driven attempt to get the ship into ship shape by polishing, cleaning, and dusting most things capable of obtaining said qualities, Davir seems to be vibrating at the opportunity to get off-ship.

"Ah, Akiton. First time I came here, I got told not to track any sand back here, or else. 'ts impossible, just so you know. 'f one of the Shobies goes off on ya, tell 'im you'll cut 'eir knees to meet them at eye level, eh. If it's more than one, don't. Don't accept free water either. Stick ta harder stuff."

As Akari brings the ship to descent, he unbuckles the top of his overalls and heads into the cargo bay with the intention of starting to load the cargo.

Stats

Borai - Solarian 1

HP: 13/13 | SP: 11/11 | EAC: 14 | KAC: 14 | FORT: +6 | REF: +3 | WILL: +2 | INITIATIVE: +3

PRIMARY WEAPON
Solar Weapon - 1d6+4+1+3 Slashing

Azimuth Lazer Pistol - 1d4F, off hand.

Actions