Edit History

X I thought I was merging it into your character thread. Instead it merged your character thread into it. I tried to rename it back you your character thread but I can't rename it. Maybe you have to, because you created it.

Anyway, as far as creating threads all over, I am pretty picky about communal areas, especially IC and OOC threads. If everyone starts creating threads whenever they think they need one it become impossible to find things after a while. If you want to track items do it in your Character thread please.

As far as burying, you will have to go back to the bottom of the falls to find a place that isn't solid rock.

X I thought I was merging it into your character thread. Instead it merged your character thread into it. I tried to rename it back you your character thread but I can't rename it. Maybe you have to, because you created it.

Anyway, as far as creating threads all over, I am pretty picky about communal areas, especially IC and OOC threads. If everyone starts creating threads whenever they think they need one it become impossible to find things after a while. If you want to track items do it in your Character thread please.

Anyway, as far as creating threads all over, I am pretty picky about communal areas, especially IC and OOC threads. If everyone starts creating threads whenever they think they need one it become impossible to find things after a while.

Anyway, as far as creating threads all over, I am pretty picky about communal areas, especially IC and OOC threads. If everyone starts creating threads all over it is impossible to keep track of after a while.