Jump to content

PFS 8-22 Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen| OOC


Recommended Posts

On 2/12/2024 at 7:28 PM, Dax Thura said:

Good luck in the storm. Hopefully, you're stocked up with all that you need.

 

Turned out to not be too bad, fortunately. About a foot of snow, and only lost power for a few hours this afternoon - likely because they had to work on a line down the road or something.

Edited by dhemon (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aurensar probably would have moved 5' more, to be out of Circe's way, but he's out of movement. If Yellow provokes first (making a ranged attack with the goop?), he would take the AoO on that one and leave Blue to Circe's AoO.

Assuming Dorez/Prilika don't fill them full of holes or smash them first, of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

12 hours ago, Dushara said:

Prilika.jpgHaving lagged behind, Prilika arrives late to the party, trudging along while tugging up her trousers, buckling her belt, and looking for all the world as if she had just taken a dump.  As she brusquely pushes her way past Dorez, Circe, and Aurensar, they can unfortunately smell that this is indeed the case.  And they thought the stink from the bubbling pits was bad.

Does anyone have mage hand? I've heard that it's polite to clean up after your dog if they aren't housebroken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, shaventalz said:

  

Does anyone have mage hand? I've heard that it's polite to clean up after your dog if they aren't housebroken.

Vesal does. However, she would be totally offended and disgusted by that request. The requester would most likely get slapped in the face by the mage hand. Probably more than once.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM:

Aurensar needs to be holding his arcane bond (sword) to cast. Can he still use alchemist's fire as an alchemical power component when casting? I'd expect so, since he can use normal material components, but the alchemist's fire is bulky enough that I could see some people having problems with it.

There's an option to throw a vial into his burning hands spell to set stuff on fire.

Edited by shaventalz (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay, just want to confirm/coordinate our actions here.

1: Am I right that the plan is for people to enter through both doors simultaneously (coordinated by Aurensar's messaging spell)?

2: I presume Aurensar will open and enter through the top left door?

3: For the bottom door, I would have been fine with Prilika opening and entering first, but since Vesal opened the door, Prilika would wait for Vesal (and consequently also Circe) to enter first. It would look highly suspicious for the goblins to see an ifrit open the door for Gugnack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Given the message spell, we could let Prilika go in first and see if she gets anything useful before calling in the reinforcements.

I wasn't expecting the disguise when I suggested hitting both doors at once. If Prilika wants to goblin it up, I'm fine with seeing how that turns out.

Edited by shaventalz (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shaventalz said:

Given the message spell, we could let Prilika go in first and see if she gets anything useful before calling in the reinforcements.

I wasn't expecting the disguise when I suggested hitting both doors at once. If Prilika wants to goblin it up, I'm fine with seeing how that turns out.

Prilika only looks, not sounds, like a goblin (well, smells and acts like one too). That's the reason for putting the goo in her mouth--nobody sounds normal when their mouth is full of food, so that should allay any suspicions about her voice, but it will also preclude her speaking clearly enough to properly interrogate (or whisper back via message).

I'm good with Prilika and Vesal and Circe all entering at the same time--I'm expecting fighting, not talking for this last room. Prilika can point at Vesal and Circe as if warning about intruders, lending credence to her disguise, and drawing attention away from Aurensar and Dorez entering later. My hope is that she can cower behind the leader/enemy to offer flanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...