Jump to content

Combat - Chap 2


Blaeringr

Recommended Posts

Ooze Goblin

The apparent commander of these sorry creatures growls a bubbly gooey growl at Kek. He squints and grunts, like a toddler about to fill its diaper, and a foul cloud of sewer gas erupts from him. He then strikes once at Kek with his pseudopod, then retreats a bit, trusting his troops to finish off the Brute. His troops closest to him take in the foul gas, and seem to take strength from it.

  • 1 action: stink burst - 20 foot emanation. @Dr Jackal please roll a fortitude save for Kek. DC 18: failure Kek gains sickened 1, crit failure he gains sickened 2. The goblins closest to him, Red(1), Green(2), and Blue(3) have gained a +1 alchemical item bonus to their attack rolls and fort saves.
  • 1 action: strike, and hits, doing 8 bludgeoning damage to Kek
  • 1 action move 10 feet west and 10 feet south.
Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Name
pseudopod strike
31
1d20+11 20
bludgeoning damage
4
1d8+3 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.a7481a41d1d5d3c341abb56a5a4796ed.jpeg

Chelia Gremaris Elven Fighter 2

HP: 28/28 | AC: 19 (20 with shield) | speed: 30 | hero: 1/1

Perception: +7 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +5

conditions: sickened 2

 

Chelia moved after Kek on the stage to take out the goblins there before they could hit something. Bracing herself against the stinky cloud, she moved in and started swinging her big sword, chopping at two of the gobbos. But just as she had done that, she inhaled the stinking cloud and didn't feel so good.

 

OOC

exploration activity: scouting (gives a +2 to initiative)

action 1: move to stand right in front of Blue 3

action 2: attack pink 1 (flanking with Kek, so flat-footed)

action 3: attack Blue 3

 

end of round: fortitude save

Edited by farothel (see edit history)
Name
attack 1, damage
15; 12
1d20+12;1d12+5 [3]; [3,7]
attack 2, damage
27; 14
1d20+7;1d12+5 [20]; [20,9]
fortitude save
8
1d20+7 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Green(2) stinky buff
  • 1 action: spits acid goober at Kek (countered with Nimble Dodge)
  • 1 action: steps 5 feet north to Kek
  • 1 action: bites at Kek
Blue(3) stinky buff
  • 1 action: spits acid goober at Chalia
  • 1action: bites at Chalia
  • 1 action bites at Chalia
Yellow(4)
  • 1 action: moves 25 feet to Khaine
  • 1 action: spits acid goober at Khaine
  • 1 action: bites at Khaine
Purple(5)
  • 1 action: moves 15 feet north and 5 east to Chalia's south (provokes AoO going around that corner on last 5 feet)
  • 1 action: spits acid goober at Chalia
  • 1 action: bites at Chalia
White(6)
  • 1 action: moves 20 feet north, down stairs to Chalia's east side, now flanking her with blue(3)
  • 1 action: bites at Chalia
  • 1 action: bites at Chalia
Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Name
G2 spit v Kek
26
1d20+7+1 18
G2 bite v Kek
17
1d20+2+1 14
Acid dmg
2
1d6 2
B3 spit v Chalia
10
1d20+7+1 2
B3 bite v Chalia
7
1d20+2+1 4
B3 bite v Chalia
6
1d20-3+1 8
Y4 spit v Khaine
18
1d20+7 11
Y4 bite v Khaine
9
1d20+2 7
P5 spit v Chalia
10
1d20+7 3
P5 bite v Chalia
18
1d20+2 16
W6 spit v Chalia's ff ac
24
1d20+7 17
W6 bit vs Chalia's ff ac
17
1d20+2 15
Acid dmg
4
1d6 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kek takes 2 acid damage (now at a total of 10 dmg) and will have 1d6 persistent damage on his next turn unless succeeds a DC 15 flat check, or spends 1 action to apply one of Dr Kek's Miracle Anti Acid Plasters (assuming players have them at the ready on their belt or something)
 
Chalia is at the center of a virtual storm of spit slobber and teeth, yet somehow manages to only take 4 acid damage (for a total of 4) and will have 1d6 persistent damage on her next turn unless succeeds a DC 15 flat check, or spends 1 action to apply one of Dr Kek's Miracle Anti Acid Plasters (assuming players have them at the ready on their belt or something)

20240205_062823.jpg.fc6312545a9a124e1079006fe6332616.jpg


@Eagleheart and @omegoku: your turn

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 spacer.png Flick - Unleash Psyche (round 1/2)

HP: 22/22
AC: 16

Perception +4
Fort +6
Ref +6
Will +6


Flick continues to fidget and twitch for a moment, but then he moves, almost faster than the eye can follow. He puts himself almost within spitting distance of the strange ooze-goblin, then attacks it with a magical dart.
 

Actions

:OneAction:Amp Warp Step (Stride twice with a +10ft speed bonus)

:FreeAction:Unleash Psyche

:TwoActions:Phase Bolt

Edited by Eagleheart (see edit history)
Name
Phase Bolt; piercing damage
26; 9
1d20+8;3d4+2 [18]; [18,4,1,2]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A crit to the ooze goblin, who is badly hurt after taking 48 damage so far.

@farothel no need to roll fort - that was only for anyone who was in range before the ooze goblin acted. Like the ooze in the entry chamber upstairs, it was an attack with no duration. Only Kek ended up affected. He was supposed to use that more strategically and get more of you, but Kek literally scared that squeaker out of him early.

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Round 1 Summary
Maybell

A short rhyme about the sword of destiny, and a shimmering rune appears on the surface of Kek's blade.

Then a little magic woven into a lively song.

inspire courage to everyone, runic weapon to Kek.

Kek

A dark blur in a dark room quickly rushes up behind the goblin leader. As the ooze goblin is barking orders to his troops, Kek strikes him from behind, a deep gouge across the back of his head and into his neck. The ooze goblin screams in pain and anger.

Kek does get the impression that his sneak attack was not 100% effective. Not 0%, but less than 100%. (resistance 2 to precision damage)

28 damage to ooze goblin

Ooze Goblin

The boss is angry, but also a little scared of Kek. He emits a powerful blast of sewer gas, like a startled stinky squid, slaps Kek, then flees.

8 damage to Kek.

Kek becomes sickened 1.

Chalia

Chalia closes in and strikes two goblins. First a deep blow to blue, then a lethal (critical) to red.

12 dmg to blue, 28 dmg to red (killed)

AoO on purple 7 dmg

Goblins

The goblins attack who they can, managing to get some of their corrosive spit on Kek and Chalia.

2 acid dmg to Kek +1d6 persistent

4 acid dmg to Chalia + 1d6 persistent

Flick

The adventurers' new friend moves up, begins to shimmer with strange magical manifestations, then unleashes some kind of bolt at the ooze goblin, scoring another vicious strike against the joggling gelatinous chief.

20 piercing dmg to ooze goblin

Khaine

Khaine takes a couple swipes at yellow(4) and hits once.

11 damage to yellow(4)

20240205_200543.jpg.20b336175c41d34ce054b48e4b44dadf.jpg

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.5608fb58dc41e0a2a069cca4bb5ee382.png

Khaine - Human Monk 2


HP: 29/34 | AC: 20 | Speed: 25ft | Hero: 2/3 | Focus: 0/1 

Perception: +5 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +10 | Will: +7 

Statistics | Equipment | Abilities | Skills

Conditions :


Khaine seemed to be moving in treacle, he watched as his friends burst into the room and began to work of ending this goblin infestation. He would usually be right there with them. But something about that great mass of goblin leader put a chill in him. It was only as Flick pushed past that he realised he was standing like a fool. He took up his stance and launched an attack on the goblin who had attempted to bite him.

Action 1: Tiger Stance

Action 2: Ki Strike (Flurry of Blows)

Action 3: If Yellow is dead step 10ft (tiger stance) to be next to White. If Yellow lives, Raise Shield

Name
Attack 1 (+1 from Maybel, +1 from Ki Strike)
24
1d20+11 13
Damage (+1 from Maybe)
6
1d6+3 3
Bonus Damage (Ki Strike)
5
1d6 5
Attack 2 (+1 from Maybel, +1 from Ki Strike)
8
1d20+7 1
Damage (+1 from Maybe)
5
1d6+3 2
Bonus Damage (Ki Strike)
2
1d6 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.a7481a41d1d5d3c341abb56a5a4796ed.jpeg

Chelia Gremaris Elven Fighter 2

HP: 28/28 | AC: 19 (20 with shield) | speed: 30 | hero: 1/1

Perception: +7 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +5

conditions: sickened 2

 

as one of the goblins tries to get position on Chelia, he leaves an opening and Chelia takes advantage of it, trying to take out one more as she sweeps through the goblins with her big sword.

 

OOC

exploration activity: scouting (gives a +2 to initiative)

Attack of Opportunity on Purple

Name
attack (AoO), damage
22; 7
1d20+12;1d12+5 [10]; [10,2]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[fieldset=Maybell Springfield][table=2,1] [r=1,1][img2=150]https://i.imgur.com/F9acM1T.png[/img2] [r=2,1][center][b][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749][font=palatino linotype][size=4][color=Sienna]Maybell Springfield[/color][/size][/font][/url][/b] [I]Gutsy Halfling Bard 2[/I] [b]HP:[/b] 24/24 [b]AC:[/b] 18 [b]Spell Slots:[/b] 1/3 L1 [b]Focus Points:[/b] 0/1 [b]Halfling Luck:[/b] 0/1 [b]Class DC:[/b] 18 [b]Status:[/b] Normal and Healthy [/center][/table] [spoiler=Statblock] [CENTER][table=3,1][r=1,1][URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749"][size="4"][b]Maybell Springfield[/b][/size][/URL] [r=2,1] [B]Female Halfling Bard 2[/B] [r=3,1] [B]Neutral Good Entertainer[/B] [/table] [/CENTER] [table=2,1][r=1,1][B]STR:[/B] 8/-1 [B]DEX:[/B] 14/+2 [B]CON:[/B] 12/+1 [B]INT:[/B] 14/+2 [B]WIS:[/B] 12/+1 [B]CHA:[/B] 18/+4 [r=2,1][B]Saves:[/B] For 5 Rex 6 Wil 7 Per 7 [B]Speed:[/B] 25 [B]AC:[/B] 18 [B]Languages:[/B] Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling [/table][/spoiler] [/fieldset]
Maybell Springfield
F9acM1T.png
Maybell Springfield
Gutsy Halfling Bard 2
HP: 24/24
AC: 18
Spell Slots: 1/3 L1
Focus Points: 0/1
Halfling Luck: 0/1
Class DC: 18
Status: Normal and Healthy
 

Statblock

 

Maybell Springfield Female Halfling Bard 2 Neutral Good Entertainer
STR: 8/-1
DEX: 14/+2
CON: 12/+1
INT: 14/+2
WIS: 12/+1
CHA: 18/+4
Saves: For 5 Rex 6 Wil 7 Per 7
Speed: 25
AC: 18
Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling

 

Seeing the commander of the enemy forces fleeing and how many nagging minions could keep the group pinned down as... the head... either escaped or did who knows what, Maybell gathers all the considerable courage of her people to despite her vulnerability dash into the fray and then cry out as irresistible a command as she can manage it "We're not done with you yet, come back here!"

 

OOC: Action 1: Stride five squares West. That should put me in range of a Command spell for Mr Yoda. Will save, otherwise has to use one action to approach Maybell. Crit fail and he has to waste them all!

Edited by daltar (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

kek-tok-sm
 

 

Hakaja Kek

HP: 22/32 ~ AC: 19 ~ Speed: 25
Fort: +6 ~ Ref: +8 ~ Will: +7 ~ Per: +7

Sheet link

 
 
Kek lurches to one side, gurgling. "That is a stench," he mutters, dousing the acid with a vial of salve.
He advances on the ooze king. "Call for assistance if you need. I'm going to end this one."
 
OOC: Use a salve. Move to attack. Attack. If the boss is spooked, I don't want to give him time to recover. So the way I understand this is that for attack, +9 base + 1 from song + 0 from spell (redundant with auto bonus progression) - 1 sickened = +9. For damage, 1d6+4 base damage +1d6+1 spell +1 song = 2d6+6.
Name
Attack
12
1d20+9 3
Damage
11
2d6+6 1,4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...